Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:cry: Ozzy miss his little bald buddy:joint: :joint: Ozzy better now.

BIU PARTY

Thanks UK that one in getting small so I rolled 2 more. When these are done, we'll switch to these:tokie: :tokie: :tokie: :tokie: :48:

Grab it and growl TC

For those of you hiding in the shadows:bong1: :bong1:

:bong: :bong: Thanks duck, just the thing to help the ol' head hit the pillow. Nite all:ciao:

Don't wake me up, get them yourselfs:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :tokie: :tokie:

pcduck said:
Hey tc That is a coffee container...I sorta live in the country but I have a major interstate that cuts threw my land( splits about a 1/6 of it from the rest) so it makes it easy to get to any major towns/cities... No well...river water seepage and floods makes me hesitate to try drilling.

1..2...3....BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2:
was the interstate there before you bought the land or vic versa?
Just wondering if ya got paid big money to let them cut through it. Pretty land though.
I guess im spoiled, never really thought of what it would be like to not have water easily available. I have always been on the counties water all my life. Some friends have a well and they love it.
this ones for you man, dont know how ya do it, but repsect that ya can
:bongin:

:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:

im back in town ... been slammed- WILL BE BACK SOON. updated outdoor pics in galley have a few different spots. toall that are joining the BHC WELCOME! i will get yer names n numbers added SOON!!!

love yall will be on tomorrow? maybe i can add some fresh stuff. comming soon bhc bumper stickers largest tomatoe and garden pics....n more!

EDIT

time to go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morn bhc, welcome back toa. gonna be hot and humid all weekend no fun at all. it is kinda boring w/o 4u2 around. have a great day everyone.i must do i few things b/4 work while its cool outside. ill leave some on the tray, help yourselfs:bong:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sunny and 70f......Busy day.... getting ready for my sister and her husband, that are arriving tomorrow. Also need to water the girls again:)

But first need to get the weekend started right ...with a big ole massive BIU session...1..2..3...BIU:bong2::bong2::bong2:

goodafternoon BHC

just watching some poor little boy get his tonails painted ,,blue ,,pink and green by my bossy 6 yr old girl :rofl:
time to nip off and have a :bong:,,,god knows what she will have done to him by the time i get back :rolleyes:

these ones for you 4u :heart::bong::bong1::bong::bong1:

biu bhcers :bong:

Hey BHC ers BIU

:ciao: TOA glad to see you bak and safe :48: :tokie:

Careful UK that boys planning for the future:p

Congrad on the female duck

for the BHC :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

1 more day little bald buddy
:peace:

G'Morning BHC

Way to go on the Girl Duck. :farm: :yay: :bong1: :bong1:

Welcome Home TOA.
I'm one of your New Members.:aok:

Cloudy here, rained a bunch last night. Those Afgoo have got to be soaked to the stem. Since benny is smokin' on lil bertha, I best start looking at my trichs too. I think they went in flower bout the same time. I would love to stink the house up drying her.:heart:

UK, sounds like a fun play day at your house....you think the daughter would do my nails? lol.:rolleyes:

:tokie: for UKgirl, :bong: :bong: 's for the rest of us....

Marsrover1 said:
Happy Friday BHC this bud is for ya'll :bong2:,WB TOA can ya add me to the list been a member for awhile # is OU812

Hey Marsrover1 :ciao: Be sure to click on Group Membership also. On the User CP page then click join

Went back to the paper journal, counted days, and weeks, did the division, did the adding. These Afgoo are 6.5 weeks into flower. Just starting to get the brown pistle look. I guess lil'bertha was a lot older than mine.

waves..hello benny. I am getting antsy to be smoking some fresh green bud....lol.

:cool: Okay fellow :bong1: hitters....
Gonna head out on the spur of the moment, head to the big city. Over the Mountain and down to the valley. Got a Motorcycle Key needs to be reproduced. Ace just aint gonna make it, lock smith cant make it, :cool: place down in the City says they can make it.
Thank the maker I didnt hit that :bong1: yet, been sitting here all ready to go too.....
Up and Adam, Im out of here...:bolt: Now where did I put that list.....:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back