Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well back from fishing. Caught 6 northerns, too small to keep. Caught 5 nice size walleye. My buddy kept them he's gonna eat them. I practise total catch and release because I don't eat fish, But if someone else wants to eat them thats fine with me. The only time I keep them is if they get tore up landing them, then I put them in the garden. Great fertilizer.
So now it's time to hit the bong and watch a movie.:bong: :bong2: :bongin:
Take care and let them bubblers run wild:)

Sliding one you waySM :bong1:

Here's a month old give or take a day Misty x blue moonshine:hubba:

MBM 1m p1a.jpg

MBM 1m p2.jpg

:ciao: :bong:

very nice looking moonshine ozzie

cubby..congrats on the fish..I too catch and release..unless its a KING Salmon im keeping that one..yum yum

astro..why you drink my beer..well thanks for the lighters..:bong:

:bong: Checking in BHC. Sounds like everyone is fine. Same here. Keep smoking soldiers. Aslan is straight BIU cause all can do with paper in collect it. The more I do now the easier winter will be.

WOW! summer is going fast. I started growing my hair for the cold already.

:bong: :bong: :bong: 4 u ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good morn bhc. its gonna be another hot one today, 7:30 in the morn and already 78f. cubby i wish there was somewhere by here to go fishing, most places are fished out unless i go to the river, strictly catch and release, i wouldnt eat the fish from that one.have a nice day all im off to work. :)

:ciao: BHC...

Finnaly some rain this morning...high of 67f with showers..and like astrobud..Im a have my :bong::bong: for tuesday duck and pass:bong1..Im off to work as well..see ya all at 4:20 take care and be safe

astrobud said:
good morn bhc. its gonna be another hot one today, 7:30 in the morn and already 78f. cubby i wish there was somewhere by here to go fishing, most places are fished out unless i go to the river, strictly catch and release, i wouldnt eat the fish from that one.have a nice day all im off to work. :)

Minnesotas moniker is "the land of 10,000 Lakes", but there are actually 12,000+. Fishing is the biggest recreational activity engaged in by far. During the winter the larger lakes have so many fish houses they actually have populations equaling that of a small city. They even have small police forces dedicated solely to fish cities.
Well, time to take my bong for a walk around the garden and see whats happening. Keep the bubblers going and have a good day till later:D

Just got done watering the garden:woohoo: WWf2's have huge buds:) the Mazar X Afghan that was free from .nl are the best looking plants but have done nothing but shown preflowers:(

Had a Bald Eagle checking me out, I think I was disturbing his hunting time.

Now I can BIU :bong2::bong2: pass the :bong1: to the next member

hello bhc. well it was 103 with the heat index and a thunderstorm just came thru and cooled things off for now, i think its gonna be cooler and rain for a few days now:rolleyes: . im tired and need a couple of hits of the best stuff on the board, duck, ozzy, tc? 3 weeks b/4 harvest for me:watchplant: this crap i got now just doesent cut it :spit: supposed to get some better tommarow. have a great night all

Here you go astro, some of benny's special ed bud. I feel challenged after a few tokes. :giggle:BIU at your own risk, but tonight I am sharing with all of you fine folks.:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::ccc::ccc::ccc:
Now I know why this strain is called Brain's Choice. It sucks being the only one here who knows what I am talking about. This bud rocks!:hubba:

Latest posts

Back