Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
.....well, it's almost NOON here on the coast and the SUN is out

....UKgirl.....thanks, tc PM'd me with the Zig Zag info

....does anybody care that the RogueToker has silenced himself?

4u2....thanks for the info on Hick's membership and this is to HONOR his joints....

Enjoy the sun Painter...and as always, I sho enjoy your art work and sense of humor.

Tho I didnt see him roll it, Hicks Joint was mighty fine.:D

BIU BHC and stay between the ditches!

Afternoon everyone, quick question! I didn't want to start a thread just to ask where I can buy a good magnifying glass! Any ideas?? Thanks!

:48:

Radio Shack, electronics supply stores and sewing shops. Those also have awesome choices for scissors. I found some cool titanium ones on sale for ten bucks.

Howdy everyone!!

Went to lunch at a yummy thai place then to a chick store (lol) for a little retail therapy. Dropped her off then went to a liquor store for margarita makings. I didnt realize my mix had the tequila in it already and I bought a seperate bottle of Quervo Gold and tripple sec...whoops. I need to have a party or something. :D

So nice to have mj back in my life. I have such a nice pleasant feeling right now.

Here's a few for my fav bongers!!

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:fly:

Hi Y'all!

Stopping in to catch a few tokes. Feeling grateful for good people who supplied me with killer herb for pain control. Overjoyed to have enough to be able to use it for fun, too. A real unexpected treat.

My hermie harvest is sure smokeable, but not so good for pain control and it tastes a bit like alfalfa. Hoping next harvest is an improvement. But, everyone has to have a first grow experience, right?

It'll be fun to try to do it better, bigger, stickier.

Got a Da Buddha vaporizer yesterday! Finally--I've been saving up for many months. Planned to get ripped last night. Had herb all nicely chopped fine, opened box to assemble it, and--ohhh, noooo. Glass Wand was missing. BIG bummers.

Emailed customer service. I'm sure they will send one immediately--my order arrived in two days.

I've read several times that they have very responsive customer service folks, one reason I chose Da Buddha over other highly recommended vapes. Many of them looked good; hard choice to make. DaBuddha just looked a little more versatile, and they carry some cool custom glass wands and stuff you can order later on. Pricey little suckers, but works of art and I imagine really fun to study with a righteous buzz.

Also, the Da Buddha comes with a really thickly padded, well made hemp carrying case. Looks strong enough that I could drop the unit in it from the rooftop and bet it wouldn't break. Okay, maybe I wouldn't make book on that but, just sayin'....

For the last couple of years, I've been using a very cheap glass globe vape without temp control, a pitiful unit that leaks smoke and is impossible to use efficiently. But I can just about see the potential for how good a better vape can be. I'm stoked! Hope I'll soon be smoked...

Wish I could hang out in the BHC more often, but I'm glad I can still check in once in a while. This has a bit of a challenging past few months pain wise, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. This is GOOD! I need to be strong and healthy for growing season #2.

Thinking about the myriad of smoking devices available today, and how back in the 60's, I don't remember many people using pipes at all. Just smoking doobies.

Just wondered--anyone have a DaBuddha vaporizer? Any advice? Tips?

Be good, everyone. Nice to see your smilin' Avatars again.
Mom, can you upload me some of that Cuervo now?
Painter, I know you're real careful about who you tell, so I'm sure you put your trust in this young fellow for a reason. It was real nice of you to get him started. A very cool "welcome to the neighborhood!"

UKG, I can hardly wait to read what you think of USA. People are going to be all over you, girl, with that cute accent.
Benny, what would I do without all your helpful tips? You have saved me so much work...TC, I'm missing you! 4U2, you're a lucky boy, son. Take good care of UKG and toke one for me. Everyone, waving at ya!

tc....thanks for the comment about the art.......appreciate it
mojave......the 'kid' is 27.....and he got his 'trainwreck starts' from a friend...all we did was discuss his grow room, lights,remodeling his new house and how much his dad has helped him out
4u2...hi friend up north....when does she land on the West Coast?
UKgirl.....enjoy the nice weather when you get here
.....and.....cut down an eight footer....was in the way....afraid it was going to do something like turn Hermie on me.....hardly and hairs on it, just a bunch of big sun leaves and long, stringy branches.....didn't look anything like the others in the greenhouse which are well on their way enjoying the feminine lifestyle....have four left now....and there is still one that is questionable and I am keeping an eye on it every day now....I would be real happy with just four girls putting on giant buds (fingers crossed)......pee-dude

goodmorning BHC

Good to see ya mojavemama and :clap: on your new purchase and ill be sure to give ya a report :D

painterdude funny artwork :p and rain or shine ill enjoy ;)
ok its afternoon her ,,miserable and time for a biu session ,,,any one in ?
:bong::bong::bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

57f and overcast, there is a cool breeze in the air.

BIU BHC:bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2:

:ciao: BHC..:bong: sorry didnt make it back in last night..Got in late..didnt catch the King..We did manage to catch a sand shark in crab pot tho:rofl: No one wanted to take out:giggle: so I grab it with death grip and flug overboard...we di get 6 crab..seen some good views just shareing a few with ya.. Tall ships start world Parade Next weekend..one was comeing in ..drove up next and yelled..then they fired a blank outta cannon..scred crap outta me..

Ukgirl...:15 days :heart:

Chris where your update? you didnt drop you cam in Lake did ya:confused:

Mojave....I most certainly will..and these Amercans better stand back:chuck::chuck: i got some BoyZ here ready to get rowdy:lama:

Painterdude...She touches USA soil..Sept.14..:yay: so the 15th her and Ill be shareing my bong for the first time . Im so Glad she PM Me nearly 2 yrs ago.. ill let her go into detail on that..as Im not good with those..Im so excited..take care and be safe my friend

Hoppy....Radio shack best bet 12 dollars Hand held with light..works great for me

tc..i thaught waist all me life too

Duck..thanks..I enjoy it ..

Okay everyone..gonna go chase those Kings again..hope to catch one today..gonna go diffrent part puget sound..temps today 77f and clear..Have a wonderfull day..ill check in later

012.JPG

014.JPG

047.JPG

049.JPG

062.JPG

065.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
Painterdude...She touches USA soil..Sept.14.. so the 15th her and Ill be shareing my bong for the first time . Im so Glad she PM Me nearly 2 yrs ago.. ill let her go into detail on that..as Im not good with those..Im so excited..take care and be safe my friend

:shocked:4U you gonna make me wait a whole day before ya share :giggle:

i love the shark ,,,cool pics ;)
have a great day fishing ,,,,may the catch be plentiful :heart:

time also for me to :bolt:

i ll leave these up :bong::bong::bong: :48: for u ozzy :D

Goodmorning BHC.....:D

Nice pic's 4u :) ! I didnt end up going yesterday, to many chores on the honey do list :rolleyes:
But me and the father inlaw are gonna go try and get a few stripers out of the river this evening !

Uk.... so you are comming to the states ?

Breakfast time BHCers !!!! Lets BUI :bong:

Hey EVERYONE

I've been on a sewage vacation! HA HA :rolleyes:

Where I live they had the septic tank pump out of service over the weekend nd the entire RV Park dumped under my trailer! :holysheep: :rant:
Everyone is invited over for a BBQ yeah cuz it was sitting in the sewage too! LOL

The Bong was running full time around here boy! Oh and candles, air freshners, Glade breeze, and incense. LOL It didn't help!!!!!!!!! It is now drying up and I can at least go outside for a bit, but now we have flies!!!!!

BONG IT UP! :bong1: :bong1: on some South Humbolt Purple

Sewage.jpg

Ewwww whiteowl, glad it was you and not me. :p Hopefully you'll dry out soon.

My fam is leaving at 4:30pmish!! That means break out the bong. Its been a while!!!!! :D

But it also means I gotta fiend for myself at dinnertime.

Lets see...its 1 30 now....3 hrs to go...hehehehe!!!

Have great daze everyone.

Hey, Smoking Mom, you're welcome to come over or a BBQ at our house... Whats on the menu??? Roasted turds with a urine gravy... mmmmBOY! LMAO!!
We're watering it down, so its not drying up over here. So freakin nasty! :(

Ok...White Owl and Alice In Wonderland are related???? I am a lil slow.

I know nil about septic tanks....we live in the city and have regular type plumbing...

We did have one when I was a little kid and we had a farm with a trailor on it.

:p

...UKgirl....thanks for digging the art....always appreciated
...4u2...a shark in your crab pot?.....I would have weird dreams about that day
.....tc.....I am always thinking good thoughts about you and am wondering if California is deciding to BURN Los Angeles this year?
....Alice...howdy to you from the painterdude......am going to edit myself about your BBQ choices.....very funny babe, very funny.....
....made contact with some old artist friends in Germany last night, or early in the AM.....we will join them for five days in late October....they offered to make reservations for us in a German hotel nearby their studio and gallery...haven't been over there for five years, can't wait...does anybody know if the Boeing 747 is the big one?.....we come back on one of those monsters.....way too many seats....which means way too many weird people
....Hick....you got my vote to the Hall of Fame....
...so enjoy your Sunday bonger dudes and dudettes....am now hitting an old bud from Hubolt County that was a gift from a red headed long haired heavily bearded family man.....pee-dude

Latest posts

Back