Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, congrats 2dog. Isn't it a cool feeling? benny's butt is dragging today. I poured concrete till 9 last night and I could really use a nap. Can't do it, though. Hoping to find some energy to trim for 3 hours tonight. My back is protesting what an idiot I am constantly abusing it.

:bong1: :bong2:

Thanks Ozzy :bong2: :bong1:

goodevening BHC

:clap: 2dogs ,,:woohoo:

have a great weekend TC

mom ill double toke everytime i hit on your behalf:p

4u i ll leave this for the start to ya friday evening session :bong::bong:

ozzy im passing this over :48:

biu :bong1::bong2:

Hello everyone its friday..and the weekend is Here:yay: 73 hrs till I pick up UKgirl... :woohoo: :dancing: :heart:

Okay Bongs on me tonight friends..Pile of frosting on table..help yer selfs..

ozzy..gonna go take my cold shower now..and only have 2 more before I can take a HOT One:hubba: Have a great Night

Mom..Hello..you have me by 1..i plan on makeing dbl nothing:p

duck..Ya doing any fishing this weekend? Im gonna go do some crabbing and King salmon tomarrow..here :bong1: fresh frosting 4u

and :bong: 4me:D

:rofl::bong:

painterdude said:
ASTROBUD......sometimes you wake up and are not very excited about last night's work.......and that's how I feel this morning.....yukie poo

4u2.....NFKL......or FUN TIME ON THE TUBE......or.........I hate Minnesotta weather.....because it is not like Seattle's......or I wouldn't eat crab in Denver because their crab thrower stinks........or......I like the mentally handicapped people in Green Bay and Chicago and maybe in Detroit.....and MOM, I would love to go shopping in Oakland but wouldn't buy a beer in Dallas

.....and Sunday nite sounds like a great night to watch the tube.....or the telle......

.....sun is out once again and the wifey doesn't have to work....so.....only god knows what we will do today.....maybe we could watch 9/11 all over again......wouldn't that be fun......love to watch people jump off 100 story buildings

tcbud said:
I want to light a special :bong1: Hit here for 2Dogs, I just read she is smoking her first home grown! Her first harvest!
Congratulations 2Dogs good job! This :bong: :bong2: :bong: is for you and your harvest!

123 and fire!

:yay: 2dog congrats..are ya gonna share or not:p :rolleyes:

pcduck said:
I am back to practice some more :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: breath and a pass :bong1: to the next member that needs practice.

Im gonna pass mine to UKgirl..she needs the Practice:spit: gonna get ozzy to pass me that Blunt..I need practice holding one ..do i use 2 or 3 fingers?

No fishing 4u2sm0ke..The wind has been out of the N-NE all week...makes the lake rough....Having the gang over for goosing in the morning :D

Gonna have to get up early- early tomorrow

Have a great night and a safe weekend 4u2sm0ke and thanks for the :bong1: :bong2::bong2::bong2:

SmokinMom said:
Hey kt, long time no see....

But how the heck do you get 4 yrs? Here's the date of the 1st post in this thread:

06-28-2008, 07:08 PM

toa pops in from time to time, shoot him a pm- you might hear something in a month or 3. ;)

i guess i figured 4 cuz i think i've been here bout that long and i thought it started around that time

but then again i could've have been stoned

i guess i'll have to hit the bong again and try to sober up a little lol

okay ..I remember was after they removed the shout box...as did annscribe " good morning"..thread...and i Know i was stoned:rofl: :bong:

Happy friday everyone..im off to cellebrate a Big Day comeing...ill be takeing me bong of corse..:bong: Have a Great Night:bong::bolt: Taquila

4u2sm0ke said:
Im gonna pass mine to UKgirl..she needs the Practice:spit: gonna get ozzy to pass me that Blunt..I need practice holding one ..do i use 2 or 3 fingers?

I prefer to just let them blunts sit loosely between the lips, no need to move it, just right there in your lips to puff on, unless of course you wanna blow UKgirl a shot gun.:cool: ............ Im just sayin
not sure the whole story on the that whole thing, but the best of luck my friend.

oh and im loving patriotism :aok:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

58f and still dark....waiting for the sun to rise.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

good morn all. let me wake up and ill get with you later. it wont be long now 4u and if you read this have a safe trip uk.:)

goodmorning BHC

painterdude hello

TOA here grab this :bong:

astro ..thanks

4u 42 hrs till i leave :D

BIU its a wonderful sunny saturday :woohoo: :bong::bong::bong:and :48: on to the next one :p

:bong: Good morning BHCers, Mutt stop in to help us start the weekend right sliding your way Mutt :bong1::bong1:

4u here :tokie: just fou you don't carefore them myself but I'll roll them for you. I like the taste of MJ to much to cover it with tabacco.

P-dude for you when you get back :bongin::bongin:

:cool2: TOA

for y'll :bong2: :bongin: :bong1:

Latest posts

Back