Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
hi bhc, yes 4u i like your math:) and thanks for the well wishes, you to tc. i also recently had a grandbaby in fact were gonna go ride there this weekend, she is now 4 mths old and weighs 13.5 pounds:D. sm did you wake up or go back to bed? :welcome: to the new people, **** dog, hulkster and franco i think . well its time for some afternoon bong useage:bong1: later friends

practicing for the :20 :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

Happy bday astro!!

Yes I went back to bed, til about 12 noon!! Good sleeping weather here with all the rain we're having. :D

Hubs comes home today. Back to my side of the bed and not the middle anymore lol.

tcbud is ready for the :20.
just add fire!

Ozzy ready for the :20

loaded and waiting for y'll :bong::bong::bong1::bong1::bongin::bongin:

I hit the :20, mucho better....computer slows down from all that smoke blown it's way.

tcbud waves at Ozzio!

My brownie is kickin in.

The new season of Survivor starts tonight....

And I am gonna order chinese and let the delivery driver deal with the rain.

:D

Francos, the Hulkster is one gorgeous pipe, for sure!

Are you still growing with CFL's? You did really good with your first grow!

On 4:20 with you White Owl

Dang SM, I am a survivor maniac....I got re-heat pizza....now I got to DVR Bones. Thanks for reminding me.

Hey tc, I just took a peek at the latest pics of Goldilocks.....:hubba:
very nice, you must be pretty proud of those, at least I know im proud for you;) AWESOME BUDS :headbang2:

Thanks Chris, yep real proud. Love my girls I do. Cant wait to kill them.
Pretty much a waiting/protecting game now. I had the UPS guy drive in today, I ran out to meet him, didnt want him near enough to even get a whif. I flat couldnt remember what we ordered too....knew we ordered something..but what was it? Too Stoned to remember I guess....it is the new Garbage Disposal, which they have renamed to be called Food Waste Disposal. Im a grandma and the world went by when I wasnt looking and changed names on the garbage disposal.

:rofl: ....HAHAHAHAHA I just imagined that whole scene in my head !
tooooooo funny tc, the UPS guy was probably thinkin.." man this chick is excited to get a dang garbage disposal....":confused2:

And then theres you at the truck...:bolt: :stoned: ?????

Good evening bhc!!

I think I am gonna take my stoned arse to the tub and have a nice long soak.

Have great nites.

:D

4u2sm0ke said:
welcome francos..and ****-dog...

Painterdude....keep the picks comeing we sure enjoy them..just keep them clean..:aok:

Have a great night everyone,,Clones came in not sure if we will make it back on..but sure to have lots to share...take care and be safe....

Sir 4u2.....and the beautiful sweetie pie from the UK...howdie guys, sounds like you are keeping buzy and staying out of trouble, which is good for two 'wild and crazy lovers'....

OK....OK....this cartoon is a 'mental test' for everyone with a dirty mind....judge me only as 'clever' OK?.....all my love.....pee-dude

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... :rofl: AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA That takes the cake painterdude :D

p-dude, that's so bad. You should be ashamed lmao

420benny said:
p-dude, that's so bad. You should be ashamed lmao

.....yeah I know, it's the old Maye West gag with what's his name, i.e. banana joke.....what is amazing to me is how many bongers have nothing to say about any of my drawings.....so.....thanks for noticing....

....this is a drawing from the beginning of the Iraq war.....we had just confirmed the deaths of both of Sadam's nasty, cruel kids...

:ciao: BHC...:bong:

Painterdude....took Uk up To Paradise..Top Mt Rainer today, and we seen a sign and instantly Thaught f you so we took a snap 4u:D

Yes we went to Mt Rainer today..couldnt have asked for better weather...wow...just wow..Spent the Day Hikeing and Takeing in the Beauty that stands beside me...She is Haveing a wonderful time..still have lots more to do..Hit the Bong for me everyone..on account I been smokeing joints:hubba: But onece UK leaves it will be Bongs and a Joint now and then..I been watching her do those..shes got the Manacure for joint rolling..I dont know..Maybe just sexier looking than Fat dirty fingers:rofl: okay all enough for now..My little UKgirl is tired..Tomarrow packs a Day at the Fair and a few stops along the way..take care and be safe

143.JPG

114.JPG

056.JPG

044.JPG

Latest posts

Back