Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
WOW.....great pic of my art gallery.....did you go inside? Lots of nude animal drawings in there.......i wish I too could learn from someone how to roll a decent looking joint....you are a lucky man

chris1974....I just love your laugh....had allot of fun doing her eyes which were supposed to help tell the whole story....and it's getting harder and harder to draw because the shaking is getting worse all the time...thanks

tc....I know you are out there in cyberspace getting messed up....don't try riding that road hog without the hubby....

MOM.....do you drink wine? I think it is better for you than all that beer from Mexico........remember they found urine in one of the brands.....

I wrote Hick about the Maye West gag cartoon....hope it is cool with him

night night everybody......and I am an admitted addict to MP

I checked out her web site.....lots and lots of beads....way too many for me, but if you are into bead work, this is the place to go......thanks guys the pic is now in my iPhoto gallery...

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sunny and 53f, the schools are on 2 hour delay for fog, but I don't see any:confused2:

gsxr1000 said:
is there a bhc# 69 yet?
Hi and :welcome: to the BHC :ciao:
Before picking a number a new member needs to post a picture of their bong.Or did I miss your posting of your bong? If I did I am sorry. After posting of said pic, there is a list of members and their numbers at the 2nd post of this thread to check for available numbers.The number you requested is already in use. If you want to display the BHC in your avatar title click on group memberships.

Have a great day bongers:bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

hi bhc and yes marsover tgif. thanks to all for the kind b-day words, had some friends come over last night and i was pretty high when they left, all in all it was a good day. hey 4u i bet you are in paridise, with uk girl and those views why shouldnt you be:D have a great day all, back to work 4 me. might as well have a couple of bong hits b4 i go, pass it around when your done.oh pee-dude is that really your shop?

:ciao: BHC...a Day full of Fair today..78f and SUN...SUN...SUN:yay:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: BHC...a Day full of Fair today..78f and SUN...SUN...SUN:yay:

BIU :bong2:...BIU :bong2:....BIU :bong2:

biu :laugh: have fun 4u2sm0ke:ciao:

Morning all you BHC'rs!

Great Pic/cartoon of the Couple in Seattle Painter! I thot Mea West was asking about a pocket knife?....lol.

Yes, it was kinda funny racing down the stairs....flip flops a flappin. If it had been much later in the day, I think the Aroma would have been much stronger toward the front driveway.

I got lots to do today, as it is Friday and my honey is due home this evening. Barring any unwanted phone call that he will be working Saturday! Work Season is gonna winde up/down really soon from what I hear. Yipppeee! I wont be trimming all by myself this year! I am ready to do some fishing.

So bong it up if you can, and if you can.....blow the smoke at the computer screen......see if it gets as loaded as mine does from contact....insert green smile face here.

good morning all you dope smoking freaks......what a great day, huh? There is sun aross the whole country.....

MOM....this one is for you.....here's what's happining, you want the hubby to take you out for a night on the town and he wants to stay home and watch the tele......and you are going to bash his head in with the rolling pin...da

tc.....she, Mel, could have said, 'Is that a dubbie in your undies?'.......

.......ta ta everyone, pee-dude

Hey TC & SM Who wants Russel on Survivor to be bit by a sea turtle? LOL

BIU :bong: & get :stoned:

What a jerk Russel is!!! Hopefully they catch on real quick.

Umm pdude, I am much younger and better lookin. :p

BIU!!

Good Afternoon SmokinMom:ciao:

I will join ya for a little afternoon BIU session SM :bong2::bong2:

Where's Ozzy?

Hey pc!!!

I may have committed a sin for us bongers.....

I haven't used it since Monday, its under my deck still with water in it.

Oh I hope its not all moldy!! I am almost too scared to check. :p

Just clean it and bong it:D

:bong2::bong2::bong2:

I have do worst:rofl:

White Owl said:
Hey TC & SM Who wants Russel on Survivor to be bit by a sea turtle? LOL

BIU :bong: & get :stoned:
WhiteOwl, tcbud does NOT like him, what the heck is a guy like that doing on Survivor, he is worse than Johnny Rotten by heads and shoulders. Is gonna be funny to watch if they ever vote him out, maybe he will fall in the fire? My jaw dropped as soon as he started calling names. My husband might watch this year with this kind of back stabbin going on...lol.

Is Survivor chatter allowed? lol.....:eek:

Time to BIU, again.

SM, we all age, maybe you will feel the fit better in ten years? I thot it was awesome Painter, thanks for sharing. (Sometimes I feel that way, the one with curlers :angrywife: :hairpull: but not lately.....by January yes. )

SM, did you find the bong? Lets hit one for the weekend.:D This bud is for You.:fly:

9 17 Flo micro of showcase.JPG

Oh my bad pduck my bong is currently lost in transit from moving back in with the parents.:hitchair::fid:

Hi BHC !

tc ... sounds like you better start hustlin before daddy gets home:)

P dude... you have an awesome gift, laughing is very theraputic, and those pis's had me in tears yesterday..... thanks :D

Duck... the nest is lookin awesome man, I am taking notes for sure !:)

4u & UKGirl..... looks like you two are having a great time, awesome pic's of the beautiful scenery :)

Ozzy.... wheres Ozzy...?

Have a great weekend everyone, the wifey and I are headin to Disneyland tomarrow.... wooooo hoooo !
I think we have more fun that the kids do ?

On the :20,
I am done, except putting the finishing touches, dinner is a cookin'.

I love fryday....
Maybe Ozzio got kidnapped by beautiful females like last time? Take that man to the fair....and ...well.....and.

Your husband is a lucky man tc :D they dont make em like you these days lol.... I actually got very lucky as well, I have a great lil woman that takes great care of me, I just have to teach her to grow now:rolleyes:
she has the smoking part down to a T :)

I hope Ozzy was abducted by a bunch of females..... I want the details :)

Latest posts

Back