Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
TGIF. Man this week was long. The time is now 4:20.
Joints, blunt, vap, bong and repeat.

Hey guys. Just finishing up a nice nite. My girlfriend and I hit a few bars. The third one was country bar doing karoke. We were in complete he'll and chugged our beers And got the heck outta there as fast as we could. This one old guy named uncle bud and he had major camel toe. Lol then a few more stops and now here I sit on the bench in front of my house, tokin and enjoying the temp. A pleasant 60 degrees,
ll chilly, brrrrr . ;)

did I mention how much I hate country music . Lol..

Buzz on!!!

Missin you

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Cloudy and 34f and yes SM I would love some of your weather:)

Work is overrated Ozzy sit back and smoke a :bong1: instead

Good Morning Duck!

This morning its chilly (for here) around 40f and wet because its been raining for a week, sky looks clear today though...

Work is only good if you enjoy what your working on :)

bonging some Sour Kush!

Good Morning BHCers Let's start the weekend off with :bong::bong1::bong2::bongin::48::joint::ccc:

Hey Ozz Ill pack you a bowl, Sour Kush Mostly sativa, super frosty and no lie just like the net described its smell "Lemon Jetfuel".. Take a seat man!

Thanks Mindz I need it, I had some smoke a buddy grew a while back that the diesel taste was so strong I was changing gears at 2200 rpm:laugh: Getting ready to run to town and do laundry, washing wachine broke down and repair man will be here between 8am and 5pm monday they are worse than cable men on when they will be here.

I was running low on socks and was glad about it for a change in back f the draw was 3 grams of hash I had no idea I had got some good pain relief going on right now.

nice find ozzy! afternoon people! smoking away over here some bubba kush...hungry right now trying to decide what I want to eat...hmmm. I think I have some linguica in the fridge maybe that with eggs and toast...hmmm banana...hmmmm lol...

Afternoon everyone. :)

Been lightly raining today. Kind of the day to stay in, and not do squat. Then again, thats most days for me. :p

I think it was a bout 2am when I went to bed, and it was 2:15 PM when I got up.

:eek:

I got up earlier to use the lil girls room and at that point I was a little hungover...so I went back to bed and I feel fine now. :D

Dropped my music player into the tub last night. Hope it lives. Good thing I wasn't using my iphone. :eek: Could you imagine!!!

I think we need to BIU once again.

Have great daze around your parts.

:joint:

Hahaha, I just read the thing about great days I just wrote and I saw it as have great daze around your pants. :giggle: That works too. ;)

:ciao: BHC

Mindzeye Do they call it work if you do it and enjoy it?

Ozzy what a find, must be some good stuff, since you forgot where ya put it the last time ya smoked it :laugh:

SmokinMom And yes I do imagine:hubba::hubba::rofl:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

I have company on the way, thats all that I have had all day. As soon as one group leaves another shows up:( Cuts me short on my BIU time.:bolt::bong2:

poor ducky is popular....time for a bowl then off to clean up after the dogs...cleaning and baking today tomorrow is my grandmas 86th birthday!!

Well happy bday to your granny 2dog.

Hubs went to fetch some thai food for dinner....yummyummmm.

Yep duck I think I might have been thinking ahead for once. It was couch lock for sure .2bowls and on the couch for about 4 hrs zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hard

Good morning! Im not bonging today however because I have a nice honey blunt I rolled!! MMMM

Morning everyone. :)

Gonna plant myself in front of the TV this afternoon. You'll probably not see much of me.

Brownie time, after the bacon and pancakes.

BIU!!!

BIU
BIU
BIU!!!
BIU
BIU
BIU!!!

afternoon people!!! omg my electric bill is 446$ I am in shock and we were gone for a week of it..my normal bill around this time is 120-170 so will 2 600 and 1 400 really cost this much? plus 3 normal fans? holy cow..

2Dog, Yep, it is gonna cost that much. I was thinking one 1000 will cost me like $200 a month, and my normal bill is bout $40, adding in the t5 makes it thirty more a month with it on 14 hours a day. This is the biggest reason, I dont have that light yet.....I would have a heart attack every time the bill came. We live in an area that has some major cheap power rates too.

Good Morning BHC!

What a dreary day here, we saw some sun yesteday for bout ten minutes, and that was the first in four/five days. We took a nice drive and visited some steel head at the nearby hatchey. Good times, and beautiful fish to! The clouds are pooring buckets right now.....and sometimes I see a snow flake pass the window slowly dropping to the ground. I think I am right at or just below snow line here.

Major Events on the TV today, I sure hope the power stays on and the tv receiver decides to play nice. Every day we get closer to Survivor New Season. Right SM?

well good if its right then its right... makes me feel better I will also be feeling better once I get some poundage lol...for the first time in my life I want the hot weather to get here...

Latest posts

Back