Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Puffing a litte red diesel...early samples! Some Daaaaaaank!

What's happening BHC?! The last of the snowpiles were washed away in the april showers today.. can't wait to start diggin the foundation for the greenhouse!!

Smoking a little Lowryder cross.. BIU BHC

:ciao: just tilled in some Horse poooooo :lama:

Happy Smokeing Everyone
:bong:

BIU Rosie! ....um .....Smoke...:stoned: :stoned: You got some wierd hobbies my brother!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

rain and 59f, this is the warmest morning yet:)

BIU BHC :bong:

:ciao: *37 and raining a bit. Yesterday it was 55, so I put up my greenhouse, the snow inside of it should all melt today. I gotta' put the doors on later. My veggies would like to move out there soon.
Anyhow, Hope you guys are having a good day so far. Got some peppered bacon and hashbrowns on the table, weed on the counter sit down and dig in.:bong: :bong: :bong:

BIU BHC It's another great monday.:rolleyes:

:ciao; BHC...:bong:

its Monday..duck..sounds like Spring is in the air....cubby...Have a Great Day my friend..see yall after work

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao; BHC...:bong:

its Monday..duck..sounds like Spring is in the air....cubby...Have a Great Day my friend..see yall after work

At least for today it does 4u:48:

I think I should build a solar greenhouse to get the Spring here sooner:D

My cockatiel Geprge just woke up and said " hi ya hot shot". I think that is for you guys. It is spring in their nest if ya know what i mean. They are very in love this season. I keep leaving the room. I mean, I am happy for them, but they need to get a room and since they can't, I leave.

Duck I think you should build a solar greenhouse. Great idea, can you get someones elses back to build it? Hope your better soon.

4u, good morning! Enjoy your bong.

Cubby, i am coming over for breakfast. I will bring my just dried/ not cured, Trainwreck with me.

You guys know I don't bong anymore, just vape, but I can still hang out here right?

:ciao: BHC

ozzy---:48:

Rosebud---thats funny---you say "they" yet it looks like george is by himself

Duck---rest that back---spring will be there for you soon enough brother

4u---:bong: :bong: it's always 4:20 somewhere

cubby---thanks for breakfast---hate to eat and run---got to get to them chores myself

everyone have a great day :ccc: :bong2:

Rosebud, bring your trainwreck and your apptite, always welcome 'round here.
Duck, I don't know specificaly what you mean when you say a "solar" greenhouse, but I have one thats made from a portable garadge frame covered with 6 mil clear plastic with zipper doors, and that thing works great. It brings spring 8 weeks earlier and extends fall 8 weeks later.

orangesunshine said:
:ciao: BHC

ozzy---:48:

Rosebud---thats funny---you say "they" yet it looks like george is by himself

Duck---rest that back---spring will be there for you soon enough brother

4u---:bong: :bong: it's always 4:20 somewhere

cubby---thanks for breakfast---hate to eat and run---got to get to them chores myself

everyone have a great day :ccc: :bong2:

Oh Orange, I am sorry to not mention George's wife/lover/room mate/etc, Martha. Martha just doesn't talk like George does. I know this is TMI, but after they do their thing, George does the wolf whistle...every time. I am serious.

Rosebud said:
Oh Orange, I am sorry to not mention George's wife/lover/room mate/etc, Martha. Martha just doesn't talk like George does. I know this is TMI, but after they do their thing, George does the wolf whistle...every time. I am serious.

From what I understand the original George and Martha were the exact same way ......:rofl: .....It made john Adams grind his teeth. ;)

:ciao: Im Home....:bong:

another Wet Day...sure Glad My Bud is dry

I survived Monday. Man I hate Monday's. I breathed a big sigh of relief at 2:30pm.

Smokin on some cheese tonight. :D. Wish y'all could join me, it's sure nice.

Can you believe its April already? Feels like I just got my Xmas decorations down.

Morning BHC:ciao:

Getting ready for the :20 :48:

BIU BHC
:bong::bong::bong::bong:

:ciao: all---least favorite chore continues today---little cool here---looks to be a nice day---lunch and many bong hits on the agenda for 5---not looking forward to sitting at the table today---will be taking many breaks---:bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back