Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
How do I become a part of this club? I have a bong and hit it when I can.

df.jpg

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: friends..I sang...I GOT BIG BALLS BY AC/DC:rofl:

weekends over and it was a nice one...Sure hope everyone has a Nice week..take care and be safe
I wish I coulda been there smoke. I f'n love that song!!!

:ciao: thomas...go to the first page and look at all the members numbers and choose one that aint taken...place that in your signature and Send PM too pcduck...and then the most important is that you have to send your most bug infested Hermied plant to Hick:aok: glad to see ya:bong:

next:bong1:

Under your control panel there is an option to view groups, there is a nifty group requester thingy there.

:bong:

Hope you all are enjoying your Monday, here is some Pink Panther for you guys :bong1:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: thomas...go to the first page and look at all the members numbers and choose one that aint taken...place that in your signature and Send PM too pcduck...and then the most important is that you have to send your most bug infested Hermied plant to Hick:aok: glad to see ya:bong:

next:bong1:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuzpKOpMjeE&playnext=1&list=PLB2069FDC9107F184

:bongin: jus thought i'd drop in , i've seriously missed this place :) unfortunately , my bong has been pretty empty lately. waiting waiting waiting... Load one for me yall !

Hick said:
hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuzpKOpMjeE&playnext=1&list=PLB2069FDC9107F184

:rofl:

:ciao: Hick...nice of ya stop by the club house...please remember place all loose change on plate on way out:p

welcome back tn_stoner....untill ya :bong1: gets filled lets share Mine:bong:...here some freshly packed Frosting :bong1:

BIU everyone..its a Wonderfull Day here in Seattle

:bong:

:ciao: RoseBud I see ya down there

Hey... watz new ya`ll? :p

:watchplant: My crop is nearly ready. :yay:

you know what tuesdays are

:bong::bong:

Badger is gonna load us all up soon

:ciao: RoseBud...Have a wonderfull day

i am getting a mammogram, how wonderful do you think it will be???? lol I hope your day is sunny in Seattle.

Howdy BHC :ciao:

4u I would have thought you would have sung that song "I woke up this morning and smoked me a joint, then I smoked me another joint" or it goes something like that. Can't really remember.

Rosebud I understand 4u is good at giving that test. ;)

:welcome: thomas11111 to the BHC

:bolt::bong:

mornin BHC

finally got some weather here to enjoy---sunny 70's

nice to see you high and dry Duck

best wishes on your test Rosebud

:ciao:

yall sign me up and get me joined..... or what ever it is yall do on your end....... this is for certain a club which I'm expertly qualified to join...... got to go dirty my bong back up cause today is special.:woohoo:

stuff 023 (800x600).jpg

00-13 please

Good FRIDAY morning BONG HOGS
I hope ya'll have a great weekend full of incredible bong hits.

PDuck, 4U didn't offer to do that test. What's up with that?

Rosebud 4u must have missed that post

:ciao: BHC

Hi Rosebud i am the physician on call in 4u's absence and am sorry to keep you waiting :hubba:---lose the shirt baby---:rofl:

Latest posts

Back