Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Howdy BHC:ciao:

Made my first batch of bho, came out a honey color and sticky. Also it is quite messy until it gets hard.

:bong:

you smoke any that duck?...whats the best way to smoke it?

I would have sworn I posted in the bhc. Damn!

Thunderstorms tonight, just relaxin' . :)

With a bong 4u. :D

Hahah, damn , I'm pretty high and just enjoying the rain. :)

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Stay warm everyone

That shant be a problem today 60 degrees! Quite hard to believe. This has been an awesomely mild winter thus far. . .I hope it keeps it up for all those peeps who outside like myself.

50 and rain all day. And tomorrow.

Gloomy days like this are relaxing if you don't have to get out any. :)

Rosebud:Strawberry Tincture, is just a Tincture with some strawberry flavoring dropped in it, just takes a little of the bitterness of the tincture out.

4U2, IM gonna have to try that. Im really big on edibles, and am currently trying to master Lolipops.
I have a crap ton of cannabutter frozen in the freezer (the wife makes me cookies, I make the butter) so im gonna try this recipe

4u2sm0ke said:
you smoke any that duck?...whats the best way to smoke it?

I tried it in my pipe and bong and it melted right through it unless you had some weed mixed in with it. Gonna try a crack pipe once I get to the store and buy one. But sure puts the glow on you and very smooth

gonna twist it on up and fire that tater up for 4:20. yall come on and toast one!

bluealein56 said:
Rosebud:Strawberry Tincture, is just a Tincture with some strawberry flavoring dropped in it, just takes a little of the bitterness of the tincture out.

4U2, IM gonna have to try that. Im really big on edibles, and am currently trying to master Lolipops.
I have a crap ton of cannabutter frozen in the freezer (the wife makes me cookies, I make the butter) so im gonna try this recipe

Im reading up on tincture...Then its Lolipop time:D

pcduck said:
I tried it in my pipe and bong and it melted right through it unless you had some weed mixed in with it. Gonna try a crack pipe once I get to the store and buy one. But sure puts the glow on you and very smooth

Nice....You gonna be call crack head:rofl:

I wonder if my froz brownies from 2009 are any good still, lmao!

I stayed in listening to the rain today and smoked a lot of good weed. :)

Love to do it again right now but gotta wait for the rug rats to go to bed. 8:45 can't come soon enough, lmao.

Latest posts

Back