Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
lovbnstoned said:
someone told me about a software to get my pic's on here, but I have lost it, when I had a get a new computer can anyone help me, all feedback welcome

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

it is free and easy to use....... have used it for years hXXp://pixresizer.en.softonic.com/

BIU Session now in progress:vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon:

:icon_smile: Hey Ozzy thanks I am weaiting for everyone here in town to harvest and needed a good smoke out

:joint: :48: Just thought maybe I would find a solution to a sick plant problems we seem to be having out here. My buddies are in full bloom but the whole town is having blue dream problems. Either it tis the heat or the strain was bad genetics. I haven't found any sick plant issues that sound the same I will try to get pics but it appears to be taking over the whole neighborhood.
ozzydiodude said:
:ciao: White Owl it's been awhile nice to see you again:48:

:ciao: White Owl...Nice too see you..Not sure about your Blue Dream issues but Pictures would help...Hope yall figure it out

:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: White Owl...Nice too see you..Not sure about your Blue Dream issues but Pictures would help...Hope yall figure it out

:bong:
Trying to get a good shot of them cell phone is crap! The plants look like they are flowering but then it also looks like mail seed pods developing instead HERMIES? I will try to get a shot ommorrow again for you. Enjoy growing I am!:eek:

Good morning BHC....... break out the good stuff and be as high as you wanna be.

How to ruin a morning

Get up
Get dressed
Go to EDIT

Note to self QUIT LETTING PEOPLE THINK YOU DONT WORK Getting stoned is a full time job that you have to work hard at to maintain

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

60* and sunny, it's gonna be a beautiful day in the neighbourhood, a beautiful day in the neighbourhood, would you be my, could you be my, won't you be my Bonger. ;)

Ozzy, I may have a solution to your conundrum....
you get up;
get dressed;
go to ....(the W word)

but if you get up.....and DON'T get dressed...nobody will call you into work (well not a second time...;) )

White Owl, I have no idea who you are but :welcome: and best of luck with your plant problems.

On your mark,..... get set........:bong: :bong: :bong:

:bong2:

good morning y'all :stoned:

pot o' the mornin to heads everywhere....

:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Ya know after being retired for 5 years ya think you should be able to sleep in, but after one day of returning to the work force I am right back to getting up at 4am. To bad I have 4 hours before I start work, although it does give me plenty of time to BIU:bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

60* and moony out.

Duck, time to make the doughnuts. ;)

Up and at 'em BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back