Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just got some Skywalker. Very nice taste and cool Buzzzz.

evening all nice to be able at last to watch my babies gro,, i'm just wonder if it's too ;ate to LST my Prozack plant ??

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner

lovbnstoned said:
evening all nice to be able at last to watch my babies gro,, i'm just wonder if it's too ;ate to LST my Prozack plant ??

olstoner

As long as your still vegging the plant you can LST it with no worries

just want to get the best out of my babies 100_1645.JPG if U don't think I should,, no problem but if yes ,, how do I do LST.

olstoner

ozzzy ,, so U say its ok,, :watchplant: so what would I do use a pipe cleaner n bend the branch over, so what will happen another one would start, n if so could I LST that one also ???:farm:

olstoner:tokie:

I would do it a little different with the plant you pictured, I would wait til the fourth set of true leaves start then top the plant. As these branches take off growing I would bend them over with pipe cleaners, breed ties or cotton string tied loosely around the branch.

:ciao:SW:48:cu

Na im kicked back building my uss enterprise into darkness model, fully lighted and motors rotating the turbines on the bussard hydrogen collectors:cool: :D :hubba: :p

Geez, what is he^ smoking....enjoy Mars.

I found my little bong. Here is a jar of nurse larry for the page.

Good morning all.DSCF2132.JPG

Ozzy appreciate ur help,, n I will do as U suggested

lovbnstoned:cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

Game Time

wish I could load Rose's Nurse Larry looks Yummy

:bong:

always forgetting BHC 947,, im glad I found this website,, there all kind of info from ,, all my fello tokers:joint:

olstoner :tokie:

In my opinion, the bussard collectors, to actually work, would need to be in a good forward line of sight to collect interstellar particles. However, the warp coils require warp plasma, not straight deuterium to work; also, the deuterium tanks are in the secondary hull.

That being the case, wouldn’t the bussard collectors be better placed near the main deflector, not on the nacelles.

BIU!

Latest posts

Back