Big Bang?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToNiK

Reaction score
has anybody had experience with this strain?

hXXp://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/Greenhouse_Seeds__Big_Bang_Feminised.cfm?iProductID=5266

If grown outdoors would those yields really be possible?:eek:

EDIT
replace "hXXp with http"..

hXXp://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/Kiwi_Seeds__2_Pounder.cfm?iProductID=5059

:joint:

Wow! 2 pounds off of an average sized plant. I guess it would be possible but I would love to actually see it. Might want to try it out and make a grow journal for us to follow. Take care and keep us posted. Good luck.

Ya Im debating wether I should get one of these or if I should get the
afghan kush and the colombian gold from world of seeds. I think qualitys pretty important so Ive been trying to find smoke or grow reports on the 2 pounder and I couldnt find any, and the season for me starts around the middle of april so I need to make a decision. Im doing a gorilla grow so I dont want to have to many plants

but either way Ill be posting a grow report :headbang2:

I would love to see some one give these strains a try...

wild thailand
south african kwazulu
afgan kush

these are all pure land race strains :hubba: and feminised.

That 2 pounder bud looks killer heavy though.

wildthailand_feminised.jpg

Southafricankwazulu_feminis.jpg

afgan_kush_feminised.jpg

Just be prepared for a very large plant, like 7 feet or so to get 2 LBS, the big bang especially can get very big like 8-9 feet if you plant it too early. Keep in mind that these are big sativa's. If you keep those things in mind you will have a bumper crop this fall. Keep us updated

It would definitely be a massive sativa. I doubt I could sucessfully finish one of those in the region I'm located. Either way, I would love to see a grow journal on one outdoors. Take care.

Hey smokey if you have anywhere discreet you could build a small, cheap greenhouse type set up to help control the environment, it will help you plant earlier and harvest later. Even a cold frame could help.

It is a bit different for me because I am Canadian and my doctor has agreed to sign my medical marijuana forms, so i don't have to worry about cops, just robbers, not that they are any better, but i have my greenhouse set up in my backyard, it is rater discreet as well.

massproducer said:
Just be prepared for a very large plant, like 7 feet or so to get 2 LBS, the big bang especially can get very big like 8-9 feet if you plant it too early. Keep in mind that these are big sativa's. If you keep those things in mind you will have a bumper crop this fall. Keep us updated

have you grown the big bang before? I ask because Im still kind of doughting if it can really yield that much and if the buds quality
:confused:
Also Im almost positive I want to grow the colombian gold
but I cant decide wether to get the afghan kush or the big bang/2 pounder for my second what do you guys think?

http://www.worldofseeds.eu/eng/wos_bank_09.php

http://www.worldofseeds.eu/eng/wos_bank_11.php

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36403

this is my journal.. i have been growing Big Bang for a bit, i am on week 6 although i think she kicked in around week 2, so more around week 4 for her... anyway, check it out... the green house seed co website showed they grew a pound off a single plant...

i find she is very short with a lot of nodes and large budding... check out my journal and you will see how much i yeild... :D

I got one Big Bang seed as a freebie and I think I am going to plant it outdoors in a oak half wine barrel. I have a good spot for it, but I will have to crop it for height issues. The seed is red. Does that mean it's feminized or what? What's the deal cloning from femmed beans? I want to keep some clones from this, just in case it's awesome, but I don't want to get a bunch of hermies.

femmed seeds are not always bad... mine were great!! you will know if you get a hermie in the line if you have a bad seed... its that easy...

oh and btw... it IS awesome... very short plant, big yielder... smells like green apples. :aok:

im doing LST'in with my GH FEM BIG BANG, it's growing nicely. check out my grow journal. I'll have more updated pixs of my closet grow maybe sat? If i can get the digi camera

Latest posts

Back