Big Buddha Cheese all organic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maine... the cheese is from Big Buddha. It came as a freebie from the tude feminized. The Permafrost is a local cut that I got in clone form. Can't give much detail on it, sorry.

lordhighlama said:
also just thought I'd mention that when I harvested the cheese I left a bit of bud on her in an attempt to re-veg. Just seeing what she can take I guess. Will update her progress if she pulls through.

well the cheese has responded quite well to the reveg and I though I would get some pictures up of her progress. Just can't say enough good things about this girl! :D

cheese_reveg.jpg

cheese_reveg1.jpg

veg.jpg

Hey LHL- looking good.

Ready to get back into golfing? Things should be ready around my way in another 2 or 3 weeks.

Be safe!

thanks BB,, I've been golfing since February. :)
Played in a few tournaments already and lost miserably in both of them. lol

thought it about time for a update on the cheese. The reveg project has been a success, I forgot how ridiculously long it takes to reveg a plant.

Have a look at the veg tent, this cheese is a monster. Pic was taken just before a good trim and clone session. :)

1veg.jpg cheese.jpg

Lord ... nice looking plants. Mind if i ask the size of your veg tent ?

Oki thanks. I'm looking to see if anyone has a clonebox from Homebox. Not that one. Thanks again :aok:

What the heck is this clonebox from homebox? I saw your thread but wasnt sure what it actually is.

Homebox is a brand. CloneBox is one of their tents. But i'm unsure off the height of her. Sorry for the offtopic :doh:!!!

great journal lord.
the cheese u finished looked great. ive got a strain or two goin with BB cheese. hope it turns out good like urs.
congrats mate.
reveg the cheese, that is insane and looks great. i didnt know u can reveg plants.thnks for sharrin.

Hey Lama, i know what you mean about the reveg. I thought I lost my Jack, it has taken a couple of months. How long has that one been reveging?

What a great tent setup. Congrats. And organic!

Rosebud said:
Hey Lama, i know what you mean about the reveg. I thought I lost my Jack, it has taken a couple of months. How long has that one been reveging?

What a great tent setup. Congrats. And organic!

:ciao: rose... just shy of two months, but she is a monster. :D

Staffy said:
great journal lord.
the cheese u finished looked great. ive got a strain or two goin with BB cheese. hope it turns out good like urs.
congrats mate.
reveg the cheese, that is insane and looks great. i didnt know u can reveg plants.thnks for sharrin.

Hello staffy,, good to meet you!
thx for the complement... some plants will reveg, others will not. You just have to leave some of the lower buds and stick it back into a veg light cycle. If you look at the photo a few posts back, you can see how much bud I left on this girl.

the cheese reveg got transplanted into a 5gal bucket full of fresh NC SS and moved into the flower tent last night. She is gonna be a monster. :)

tent.jpg

tent2.jpg

permafrost.jpg

It's all in the soy bean nc, the girls are showing no fade yet.

Better not be in day 2 flower. Soybean smells weird When it cooks, huh? Kinda light, nutty smell.

Latest posts

Back