Billy starts a new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know sometimes just the thought of my garden growing makes me smile. Here’s a picture from my security camera.

1DD406D1-9596-4C9D-A3F8-237C72AD7ADB.jpeg

Those are looking great my friend.
Thanks, they were a bit out of control. It was a big show grow with beans, lights, Autopots and Ductch Pro nutrients. The autopots and nutes went a bit haywire. The bud was great but a good bit larfy.

Top Denver CO grow classes just started.

Attachments

• IMG_20220607_215242_545.jpg
    IMG_20220607_215242_545.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220607_215234_358.jpg
    IMG_20220607_215234_358.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220607_214631_298.jpg
    IMG_20220607_214631_298.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1
If you recall one of the pots had Acid Patch Kids from Old Sage Seeds. It was a boys club unfortunately. I let them go for a bit outside and grabbed a little boy powder from him. It’s off to the compost pile my lad!
259D9EC0-DDA8-4158-AA0D-762DD92CB2C3.jpeg

Hopefully the next pot of three will yield a girl and I’ll make a few beans.

Morning Folx,
Another day in the garden, what could be better.
Was talking about environment and how important consistency is. I thought I would share my environmental monitor system from Pulse.
A screenshot of the output graphs:
F04D931D-83C3-402B-9EB9-CCC97DF1C13C.jpeg

Pretty cool, it monitors temp, RH, light (just kinda), and calculates VPD. Along with the InkBird controllers it does a decent job of helping me keep things consistent.

Last edited:
Morning Folx,
Was talking about environment and how important consistency is. I thought I would share my environmental monitor system from Pulse.
View attachment 299782

Pretty cool, it monitors temp, RH, light (just kinda), and calculates VPD. Along with the InkBird controllers it does a decent job of helping me keep things consistent.
I keep picturing you with a white lab coat and white frizzed out hair. Maybe some tesla coils on the roof.

Morning Folx,
View attachment 299782

Wow you have output graphs 😮

Morning Folx,
View attachment 299782

Very cool. Can the Inkbirds be programmed to compensate for the variation of lights on vs lights off? It looks like that really threw the controllers for a loop for a few hours. I am sure that the rh vs temp vpd relationship is common in most grow setups but this looks very interesting especially if you can tweak it over time as you(or better yet the controllers) learn how best to keep the vpd in a tighter controlled range. Or is that maybe a function of the response time of the humidifier(assuming you don’t have a dehumidifier in the mix)? You could make some serious money if you packaged your system with preprogrammed controllers for sale with how this ‘homegrown’ industry has taken off.

Latest posts

Back