Black domina.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hiero_

Ill literate
Reaction score
I can't even begin. I picked up a quarter of this beautiful bud the other day. First thing I noticed was a strong indica smell, and the second thing I noticed was the really truly amazing amount of crystals that covered it. When I packed a bowl, the taste was relatively normal for an indica, even pretty disappointing. Soon, however, I forgave the beautiful black domina for the STRONG high she gave me. When I say strong, mean STRONG. I've been a daily smoker for a while now, and it takes alot to amaze me. I was amazed.
NINE OUT OF TEN! It would've been perfect if it weren't for the bland taste.

Thanks a ton for the grow report thats so useful... ive thought about black in my dreams :)

oh cool im into 6 weeks of flowering one at the momet
now i cannot wait for the smoke :hubba:

Oooooh, I can hardly wait...I'm in week 6-7 and lookin' at 7-10 more days. It is clear/cloudy about 50/50 right now, I'll keep a close eye on her from now on. Smells sweet, not at all what I expected.

Peace...j.b.

Thank you. I was curious about the new strain Blackjack from Nirvana and seen that it had some Domino in it. I think I may pick those beans up.

Update:
4 weeks into flower and I have to say, this knocks out any other previous strain I have tried. Very well controlled growth - it's a fast starter, goes cylindrical, you veg to whatever height - I ran her to 3ft in 3 gallon pots of coco - then flip to 12/12 and she just goes straight to making huge colas with everything coated in trichs. Really like it has been snowing. Sensi have a winner here.

Pics???????????????????????????????

Benny, as soon as I get a new camera I'll post some. I am planning to go shopping in a couple of weeks and that's on the list.

This is VERY premature to the 'real thing'. See below:

Time in flower: 5 weeks 3 days.
Pistils: 95% still white.
Trichs: clear.
Sample: popcorn bud from lollipopped lower branches.
Dried/cured: rapid dry, 50C for about 8 hours.
Taste/smell: not really relevant for such a sample, but mild.

High/Stone:
Mixed. I find this hard to categorize. It came on as a mixed sativa/indica high, a real optimum quality in it. I was grooving to some music and walking around thinking, 'hey, this isn't a couchlock indica, it's superior!' and then about an hour or so in, I hit a small amount more, and the whole thing kocked me over, like total couchlock.
This is the best sample I have ever obtained from a plant at this stage.
I am almost certainly going to harvest this one without waiting for the trichs to turn amber - 50-50 clear/cloudy will be fine. This strain taken to amber will, I think, be like massive couchlock, a total takeover.
My opinion at the moment is that it beats my previous best indoor, the Aurora. Easily.

God i love black its the bud that made me want to start my hobie. Never seen what it can do inside ,but i know what my budie did out side with it. Colas as big as my leg and the side buds looked like green snowballs when u broke them open. Stuff was so good thought i was going to have to take my brother inlaw to the hospital told him just to toke on it and he cleared the bong. 10 min later he was shaking and couldnt stand up strait sayn oh god. Once he come back down with some O.J locked to the couch playing socom and killing a bag of Oreos saying Oh God thats good smoke.

Cool story Bobo. I am so tempted to add one to my outdoor grow. For no other reason than if I have to harvest early with cloudy/ clear trichs, it will still be killer. You don't happen to have a pic of the outdoor stuff, do you?

No cant say i do just fond memorys lol. But when i do get back up and running ill be sure to take a few in my cab. Ive got to say its 1 of my fav strains if i dont got any thing to do all day shes a nice downer. I had to laugh at the wat old boy grew nothing but clay soil half in the shade and fed mirical grow every other day but only the rose kind. Hes went aginst every thing ive read on this sight and every thing ive learned in the past few years, and i would put him aginst any grower here and no disrespect to any 1 but this old hippy had green thumb. Haha I remeber we had to prop up the mother plant with the stalks of the 1s we harvested she had split down the center just monsters. And the other advice he told me was he only ordered from sensi seeds said the rest where junk,and dont buy fem seeds.

Well, this is some popcorn but well frosted mini colas, about finger sized, that I slow dried over a week. Kind of soft, crispy, lime green, sparkly.

Texture: crumbling this bud had a sensual quality. 10/10
Aroma: strong; not skunky; attractive; fruity/cinnamon/spearmint. 9/10
Taste: delicious. maple syrup overtones. hashy afterrtaste. 8/10

I can only relate this strain to anything I have experienced in 40 years of toking, by saying that it immediately woke old taste memories. To be precise, it is exactly like the ounce I scored off a logger somewhere north of Mendocino, Ca, back in Dec 1980. Really nice. Too much at once is a knockdown. I'm delighted at having tried this. It's likely to be my standard grow from now on.

Part of my first Black Domina shown below.

dominacola.jpg

leaf yours looks way better than the pic on attitude..may I have the breeder of the seed please? is it sensi? they should use your pic lol..

hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/sensi-seeds/sensi-seeds-regular/sensi-seeds-black-domina/prod_560.html

Bobo said:
No cant say i do just fond memorys lol. But when i do get back up and running ill be sure to take a few in my cab. Ive got to say its 1 of my fav strains if i dont got any thing to do all day shes a nice downer. I had to laugh at the wat old boy grew nothing but clay soil half in the shade and fed mirical grow every other day but only the rose kind. Hes went aginst every thing ive read on this sight and every thing ive learned in the past few years, and i would put him aginst any grower here and no disrespect to any 1 but this old hippy had green thumb. Haha I remeber we had to prop up the mother plant with the stalks of the 1s we harvested she had split down the center just monsters. And the other advice he told me was he only ordered from sensi seeds said the rest where junk,and dont buy fem seeds.

Cool. I have to say that I will definitely grow Sensi again. Very much considering the Jack Herer.

2Dog said:
leaf yours looks way better than the pic on attitude..may I have the breeder of the seed please? is it sensi? they should use your pic lol..

hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/sensi-seeds/sensi-seeds-regular/sensi-seeds-black-domina/prod_560.html

-LOL, thanks, 2Dog. :)
Yes, it's Sensi Seeds. OH %^&&%$! I forgot, I have to rush, I have some pollen I should have already stored in the freezer!

hmm wonder if they would respond if I emailed sensi about the pic...would that bother you leaf? its so much better..

Doesn't bother me at all. I am just waiting for the wife to go out so I can set up some black background and get the plant in front of it and take some daylight pics.

then I am goign to do it! lol wonder if I get a response?

Latest posts

Back