Black Friday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My list is very very very long :(

Wife will be picking some stuff up though, I'm not going out in that madness hah

my kids wish list is long---might just be doing a bit of that online shopping---beats head phones and/or pill speakers are just a couple items---kinda like a wish sandwich---you have 2 pieces of bread and wish you had some meat :D

I don't go out and deal with the ridiculous lines and all that crap. I get up early Friday morning, make a big pot of coffee and shop online today, tomorrow and Sunday. Then I go to work Monday and start delivering all the stuff people also ordered online. So I guess i kind of contribute to my own hell. :D

Already picked up a 17 inch laptop and a Blu Ray theater system with Wifi and Bluetooth for streaming Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and media from smart phones and tablets. Was really hard to not buy a 70 inch LED smart TV since it was under a grand. Wife put the kibosh on it since we have 2 flat screens that work fine. Damn women and their use of common sense...:p

canada's just jumped onto the black friday trend
..our deals aint nowhere near as good though :(

maybe i'll poach ebay while everyone's at the mall ;)

what up kao---good to see you

they say that due to the profit margin built into the retail market---a deal is really only a deal if it is marked down 30% or better

crazy, there was a shooting in Chicago already. Wait a second, I thought you weren't allowed to carry guns in IL? Oh, only criminals can carry. Makes since. ::::Sigh:::::

Never seen so many Morons acting like Idiots on Black Friday. I mean really,,your going to fight over a TV. Idiots,,,Rapped in a MORON.

Some Green, good news, I got it lol!
:bong:

!Green Friday!:D

Cracked a few skulls today.

All in all in was a great black Friday.
:afroweed:

not this year no dollars but i will save for next year

I got 3 lep gavitas for a SWEET price also got a 8x39 phresh filter both good prices damn shipping and TAXES though!!!

Hamster Lewis said:
I don't go out and deal with the ridiculous lines and all that crap. I get up early Friday morning, make a big pot of coffee and shop online today, tomorrow and Sunday. Then I go to work Monday and start delivering all the stuff people also ordered online. So I guess i kind of contribute to my own hell. :D

Already picked up a 17 inch laptop and a Blu Ray theater system with Wifi and Bluetooth for streaming Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and media from smart phones and tablets. Was really hard to not buy a 70 inch LED smart TV since it was under a grand. Wife put the kibosh on it since we have 2 flat screens that work fine. Damn women and their use of common sense...:p

Hamster, if you gave me one of your flat screens then you would only have one and you could get a bigger one like you want. Think about it.....

I'll tell you, they could be giving stuff away free and you wouldn't get me out on Black Friday. Even the name grosses me out.

lol---hammy contributes to his own hell/paycheck

well it looks like the economy is still in the crapper by the # of peeeps here that shared their purchases from yesterday

i went to lenz crafters and re-upped on my eye wear with some new specs---50% off lenz and frame, 40% off some matching raybans---xmas budget is now gone lol j/k

funny deadkennedys cracking skulls---shirley many o black eye on black friday

:D

The Hemp Goddess said:
Hamster, if you gave me one of your flat screens then you would only have one and you could get a bigger one like you want. Think about it.....

I'll tell you, they could be giving stuff away free and you wouldn't get me out on Black Friday. Even the name grosses me out.

Lol...I think it would cost more to ship a large TV than buy one at this point, with technology advancing. I remember having to deliver 36 inch TV's back in the day that weighed like 80 pounds. Now I deliver 40-55 inch and can carry two at a time. :) The only Black Friday shopping I did in person was buying a couple Turkey London broils at the supermarket. Love me some Turkey London broil. Especially slow cooked in the crock pot.

Thursday a 99cent store is having a Grand Opening. The first 9 PPL get a 40" westinghouse Led TV for 99cents. I cant imagine the crap those 9 PPL are gonna go thru. Gonna be in the low 30s and raining.:rolleyes:

Been doing this job for 20 years and this is the craziest I have ever seen it. Seems like everyone is doing their Xmas shopping online. Trucks are having to leave part of their router behind and have it shuttled out later because it will not fit. Gonna be a long couple weeks.

Latest posts

Back