Blackskull's gj MIA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamster Lewis said:
Unfortunately people seem to forget this is an international forum. Not everyone speaks or types English as a first language.

I am just as patriotic as the next American...I put in my time in the service, but it embarrases me sometimes to see how some of my fellow countrymen act and treat others. This is blatantly evident every time I travel abroad.

If you don't like Blackskull or the way she/he posts then don't go in the thread...as far as I know she/he is hurting no one...but to go into the thread just to sling insults? Sad.

WORD.

If ya dont like it, dont read it, it really is that simple.

well put HL.

Hey Hick post #13 make me spit out my mouthful of cola.
Lol
Quality
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Hamster get a grip kiddo
Lol
T4

Lol....T4 I got a good grip on it bro.
And to who ever left me the rep comment about ** being perfectly able to write and speak English and this whole thing being a ruse....might very well be and I have thought that myself...but the problem is that our other MP friends from outside the US and Canada start feeling like they are next to be picked on....and that ain't cool at all. Let's say ** is perfectly capable of typing and speaking English and it is a ruse....oh well. Nobody got hurt right? If you feel ** is full of ** then put ** on ignore....jmo

Edit. By the way all the ** is because I abbreviated BlackSkull as B S....lol

I agree. I was embarrassed on more then one occasion by small minded folks and must say she handled it way better then I would have.

:rofl: The whole "ruse" thing crossed my mind also.

All i can say is if it wasnt a "ruse" then alot of ppl were very impatient and ignorant, and if it was a "ruse" then it was an even more entertaining thread than I thought it was. JMO

Blackskulls threads or threads about him are gold.. another 20 page thread i bet

As I said above, If you are sick, I hope for a speedy recovery.

This talk of other country this and USA that....we're all one here IMHO, I don't check where you are in order to like or dislike you! Personality, even if it's in the worst broken language readable to me, is what I look for in a friend! :) The writing doesn't bother me....but I at least like to feel I am not being deceived in some way, makes for trust issues ;) If you're yourself, I can accept that!

dman1234 said:
:rofl: The whole "ruse" thing crossed my mind also.

All i can say is if it wasnt a "ruse" then alot of ppl were very impatient and ignorant, and if it was a "ruse" then it was an even more entertaining thread than I thought it was. JMO

Two mods saying it is kinda tells a tale, doesn't it?? Or am I reading too much into both those comments??

Roddy said:
Two mods saying it is kinda tells a tale, doesn't it?? Or am I reading too much into both those comments??

i didnt and dont see those posts?

well there is certainly no reason to think anything was done w/ a malicious intent. Male, female, English or Portuguese, ruse or not.
And in fact, could have a very good and valid reasoning behind it, "IF" any of it were true..;)
Let us not be too hasty to judge

Hick said:
well there is certainly no reason to think anything was done w/ a malicious intent. Male, female, English or Portuguese, ruse or not.
And in fact, could have a very good and valid reasoning behind it, "IF" any of it were true..;)

Never thought malice was intended, nor even saying there was deception....just that the feeling of such is there lol

I personally have nothing against ** and wish only the best!

funny how they edit out the initials for BlackSkull....lmao

Hick said:
Exactly....it cld be done for reasons we don't know or it cld be some ex member who has comeback to have some fun...either way I didn't see one thing posted by B S that was mean spirited or ill willed...yet I saw a cpl thrown his/her way by members and like Rose said it is embarrassing at the least...we are better then that in my opinion.

I like to think this place is as cool as it is because we can kid, joke and tease each other without it getting mean spirited like some of the other MJ forums get regularly....you know the Tool Sheds I speak of.

Anyway I am done ranting...BlackSkull do your thang... brosef or brosefina I don't care...either way I get my fair share of chuckles from your threads.

:goodposting: I agree wholeheartedly and would hope that if anybody sees/reads messages of of ill intent that the "report button" be used. It's there for that reason and is underutilized, IMO, and I will be using it.

Very happy
Five o, bubble bud, power bud, jack herer
Outside grow very good
Get photograph next week
Mate put my 12/12 seed plants
On 18/6
Get 15 more blackskull several soak
All germ and in soil
Grow sprout 24 day
@ conventional veg light schedule
With cfl
Then plant outside