Blackskull's gj MIA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear DTS (Dumb Tool Syndrome) has infected quite a few other MJ forums....;)
I haven't heard of that one yet. :p
Ones I have seen pop up can tear a MJ forum up.
The hairy troll fungal infection
and the
Flaming parasitic worm plague.
So I think there was a problem with the seed co
:banana: will do it everytime :p

hey guys is this black skull a seed breedr ?? im not long after comeing across some nice looking strains from a site i know of and that was the breeders name blackskull!! is this the same dude ,dudet ?? or was this sum ******* like me who didnt word things to good and got it tiet!!! from felow wide members iv came across a few on hear also some bang on peeps 2 iv got thik skin cause im a scots man and alwas stand ground//

:hubba: ......easy there Braveheart!...

kilt.jpg

Hick said:
:hubba: ......easy there Braveheart!...
good movie big chap have you seen?? and im being sereus chek out dopeseeds.com blacksull the breeder is this same blackskull/// and wots all the talk of a big crash iv seen on a few threds?? anyone!!!

hey hick that pic could get you bannd big guy its a bit wrong a child looking up some old pipe blowing kilt that old **** looks like a true scots man and every1 knows they dont do under pants, boxer shorts

jesuse said:
good movie big chap have you seen?? and im being sereus chek out dopeseeds.com blacksull the breeder is this same blackskull/// and wots all the talk of a big crash iv seen on a few threds?? anyone!!!

hey hick that pic could get you bannd big guy its a bit wrong a child looking up some old pipe blowing kilt that old **** looks like a true scots man and every1 knows they dont do under pants, boxer shorts

I think you are right jesuse..... dope-seeds.com/blackskullseeds.htm

Hey mods was blackskull a dude?

I keep seeing you refer to "it" as HIM, do tell.

Mutt said:
I haven't heard of that one yet. :p
Ones I have seen pop up can tear a MJ forum up.
The hairy troll fungal infection
and the
Flaming parasitic worm plague.

:banana: will do it everytime :p

HTFI is the worst Mutt....friend of mine got it and needed 3 surgeries to get better....they finally realized his head and asss had somehow become one.:holysheep: It seems to cause a lot of shittalkin and statements that are not supported by facts...

The Hemp Goddess said:
Blackskull removed HIS posts himself--the staff had no problems with him.

Lol
maybe u no like
No other girl here
Maybe u think u know
Maybe u know very little
About who I

Just get home hospital
Not well
One thing certain
death become us all

Before leave
For ambulatory care
Turn off timer
3 day no light at all
Mate get key
And plants
Say 3 die
Rest boince back

Mate never take any photo
But outside blackskull
Planted last, go 5" to 12"
Real quick
This 5'o & bubble
Sun do work

Blackskull focus on
What important now
Family friend and Creation

Will get photograph of
What grow good
When feel better

thank you

blackskull mybe you could clear things up for me !! are you seed breeder of blackskull pineappelgum nn the other blackskull strains im seeing about out ther??hope you recover soon no good being stuck in hospital it worse than jail time hope see you about,///peace [j]

In hospital and deleted all posts and threads....but still paying close enough attention to notice and reply to this thread in a manner expressing a desire to continue to post...I am lost here.

IF you were/are sick, I hope you get better. IF you are a male, sad you felt the need to lie. IF you aren't the breeder or working for the breeder, you surely are happy to advertise them...something I personally wouldn't do unless I believe in them or work for/am them!

At any rate.....later.

We all hope you're feeling better BSkull, and wish you a speedy recovery.
It explains your sudden departure/absence, but sorta' .. doesn't explain the deletions. I'm not asking for an explanation, no need to elaborate..:)

Roddy said:
In hospital and deleted all posts and threads....but still paying close enough attention to notice and reply to this thread in a manner expressing a desire to continue to post...I am lost here.

IF you were/are sick, I hope you get better. IF you are a male, sad you felt the need to lie. IF you aren't the breeder or working for the breeder, you surely are happy to advertise them...something I personally wouldn't do unless I believe in them or work for/am them!

At any rate.....later.

Never guarantee anything
Just grow out strains
Maybe better 4 u if
Screen name be freesbie
But 2 expound on ur stmt
Blackskull strains...
Good germ, sprout, and sex rate
grow at 87 degree f
18 oz conyainer
3 day no light
and still grow
grow 5" to 12" in week
Outside partial sun
So yes so far
Happy w/ breeder

home now
Will be read
yes sick
cannabis in medicine is good
But make me condition worse
Just in my case
Deelete when on general medical floor
Cause not sure how long down
May go back 2 day
Due to secondary complication
Physician say can happen

Well there, mystery solved.......I think!

EDIT: This is supposed to be a mj growing site but gets off track quite often and is sometimes, down right, mean. I hope this brings a lesson to "some" of us as to what we are here for. In some ways I doubt it.

niteshft---well said---being a public forum and all---one should expect there to be some azzholes out there with no class or decorum---this is why i continue to delete many of my posts---it's quite obvious that i am not nearly as smart as most here and do not want "senior member" status based on **** chat---anyway---back to the subject at hand---there still are many good hearted peeps here---the landscape is constantly changing---hopefully those that can't stomach the blackskullwill turn their negative energy elsewhere---she brings experience to the table---most of the time this spot is a pleasant place to chill with like minded peeps who share the passion---take what you like and leave the rest---screw all you all that got nothing else better to do than talk crap about anybody---(passing the soapbox to the next speaker)---and another thing---if you don't have something nice to say---don't say anything at all---purple peace to all

:yeahthat: iv met a coupel ay bams on hear but most troops are bran new !!

Unfortunately people seem to forget this is an international forum. Not everyone speaks or types English as a first language.

I am just as patriotic as the next American...I put in my time in the service, but it embarrases me sometimes to see how some of my fellow countrymen act and treat others. This is blatantly evident every time I travel abroad.

If you don't like Blackskull or the way she/he posts then don't go in the thread...as far as I know she/he is hurting no one...but to go into the thread just to sling insults? Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back