Blister :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepro88

Reaction score
This question is for some one that has that mother's touch i guess
i was workin out last night and we decidedto play racket ball and 2 hours later we decided to go eat haha i was not in the right shoes and i have a blister starting to form on my big toe and tomorrow is legs and i wanna know if there is any way to make it either go away faster or stop hurting and i didnt know what the hell to do so i figured i would ask a mom and the first one ( i know this is bad ) that came to my mind was smokinmom...but anyone thagt knows what to do please let me know:)

Glad to see you around TBG.
Although I look more for your advice on gowing, not blisters!

dont pop it ,,,it make it sting :eek: or if you do pop it ,, dry it clean it put a antiseptic cream on it ,
smoke a big fat joint :tokie: and just get on with it ,,,and when you put your socks on some sort of cushioned band aid will help ...

Find a pin and stick it in your finger.

It wont help your blister, but it will take your mind off it ;)

Lance it. Slice it open witha razor blade and apply pressure to push all the puss out. Then, douse your finger in either peroxide,isopropyl alcohol, or if that's not readily available, hard liquor will work too. Then bandage it.

well. your body makes blisters to form a cushion between the now dead skin and the hurt nerves bellow as a method of forming a padding. that being said i work in a kitchen and i tear/cut the skin before it has time to bubble up as it prevents it from separating and stretching.

I have a blister right now too.

I have heard of some folks using moleskin to prevent blisters, I have no idea if it helps with after care. I have always just grin and bared it. :p

I do find that they heal sooner once its drained.

I think you may need some new shoes. Or try lacing them tighter so your foot can't slip around as much.

Good luck. :)

Latest posts

Back