Blue Mystic Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Heres 3 of my clones from the BM. I took 5 but sent 2 to a foster parent. I'm going to veg one under a halogen as an experiment as soon as I get to Wally World. I was planning on keeping one as a mother and flowering the other 2 at 6 inches but my room has 3 plants flowering in it at the moment(BM, Hashberry and an unknown sativa from the NV indoor mix pack) and is full to the max:shocked:! So...i'm going to have to veg for another 34 or so days before flowering:eek:. I'm imagining some HUGE BM clones from these. I've been node pinching my butt off:D just like with mom. This strain takes to it exceptionally well. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS STRAIN FOR NOOBS!!!! Thanks for stopping by! Pic 1) All 3, they are between 4-5 inches. Pic 2) My indica leaved baby. Pic 3 & 4) My sativa leaved babies.

bud 001.jpg

bud 002.jpg

bud 003.jpg

bud 004.jpg

Lookin good. Are these a strain of the blueberry? I just got a clone of some kind of blueberry but not sure which one.

maineharvest said:
Lookin good. Are these a strain of the blueberry? I just got a clone of some kind of blueberry but not sure which one.
Yes, Blue Mystic is blueberry. Nirvanas version anyway;).

Btw, they are in Sunshine potting mix, on 24/7, under 4 26w cfls and a 70w hps. The veg room is one square ft.

And i'm going to keep 1 for a mother. Heres pics of the flowering clones. They were about 6 inches when started. They are in a 2 gal grow bag.

bud 019.jpg

bud 020.jpg

Heres the 1 i'm keeping for a mother. In pic 2 you can see my tie for lst. Thanks for stopping by.

bud 021.jpg

bud 022.jpg

bud 023.jpg

You're the man BBP. Are you ever going to dabble into hydro?

DLtoker said:
You're the man BBP. Are you ever going to dabble into hydro?
Everytime I do...:doh:! I'm still trying to perfect growing in soil. So, to answer your question...no, not for a while:eek:.

Haha. I hear you man. Best to get one down at a time. But, it looks like you have a pretty good understanding of what is going on in soil. Who knows, you may be better at hydro than dirt. I'm curious to see ;)

Either way, good call on keeping a BM mother. It looks like an awesome strain.

Just wanted to say bombudpuffa those are some fine looking clones. I have some NV mixed indoor seeds just dying to try them after your mention.

Keep us up with photos of the Bmystic as she grows!

These lil girls started sprouting flowers heavily yesterday. She's been showing for 3 days. I'm glad I like this strain so much because I saved 1 clone for a mother and she'll be around for a while!!!

bud 037.jpg

bud 038.jpg

Don't know how old she is. I'd say a month , maybe more. Notice any resemblance to her mother. Decided to do the exact same thing to her...break every branch I see and lst my butt off. She's taking to the punishment extremely well.

bud 045.jpg

bud 046.jpg

bud 047.jpg

wow dude attack of the clones
those look very nice dude i think
i want to try some of that soil
you use it sounds quite good and also
what are your thoughts on Hashberry cuz
i wanna grow that next year and i was wondering
how its going for you that strain sounded really
good its a very quick at being cultivated and
you can use the leaves for hash:D so i cant
wait tell next year what are ya thoughts on it
whatever you have to offer would be grately
appreciated.

take care

peace

what are your thoughts on Hashberry
Easy to grow. Not nute sensitive at all imo but doesn't need nutes that much. Doesn't smell much but the smell she has is a musky kind of smell with a hint of sweetness. The biggest cola thats ever been in my closet but very, very leafy. You can't see the bud theres so much leaf and I don't make hash:(. The fat cola hidden under the leaves more than compensates though. I'd have to wait until I smoke some before recommending her.

thanks man tell me the results
the smoke and the yield would
be nice:D i really want to grow that
strain so hopefully u do get a good
harvest cuz if ya dont i propally just get
sumthin else and the other strain
im going to get is a cross between
Big Bud and Northernlights have u grown
it before? sorry about all the questions
hahah :D

take care dude

peace.

They are budding up nice. I like this strain the most as far as ease of growth, so far. Took a tester bud(from mom) and dried it in the oven and she is some great smoke. Can't wait to give a smoke report from the cured product:hubba:!

bud 053.jpg

bud 056.jpg

bud 057.jpg

bud 058.jpg

Beautiful plants! Wish I was there to help you test!

Man, this is a fast budding plant:hubba:! She reminds me of her mother...a classy lady;).
bud_070.jpg
Sitting beside a 16 ounce cup. Keep in mind she was 6 inches a lil over 2 weeks ago:D.
bud_072.jpg

Wow that is just growing great BBP! You should be very proud, great job man! ;) Good luck with the rest, although it seems with your talent you wont need it haha. Take care man.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back