Blue Mystic Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming along great. Can't wait to see the colas these are going to produce:).

bud 078.jpg

bud 079.jpg

Has more triches than the hashberry at less than half the age. Nice bud formation throughout flower. I seriously recommend this strain to people who love too see their plants grow. New growth daily.
bud_0432.jpg
bud_0442.jpg

bud 035.jpg2.jpg

bud 036.jpg2.jpg

Looking great, just like mom.
bud_0642.jpg
And another clone lsted and stems pinched at day 19.
bud_0662.jpg

bud 061.jpg2.jpg

bud 065.jpg2.jpg

I just love the weight this strain puts on. These babies still have a month and the buds are huge. Amazing triche production. Wish I could hand out clones...lol;).
bud_1372.jpg
bud_1412.jpg

I think i'm going to go with 1 gal pots from now on. I love how this one is growing in the 1 gal. She's about a ft and a half tall and budding nicely:hubba:. She was pruned and LSTed, no topping.
bud_1452.jpg
bud_1462.jpg
Thanks for stopping by:D!

I wanna be like him, LOL
He can grow, Dang Bomb I would love to push my face into that and just take a big sniff at the aroma, maybe nibble one a little, then talk dirty to her.
LMAO Lookin so perfect dude. would be fun if we lived on the same block ya know.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

looking pretty delicious if u ask me, great grow as always man. im curious as to the dry weight ur gonna end up with, i'll have to stay tuned for this one

These pics were taken the day before yesterday. She looks to be finishing up. I'm going to give her around 3 more weeks.
bud_1732.jpg
bud_1722.jpg
bud_1692.jpg

bud 171.jpg2.jpg

bud 168.jpg2.jpg

Man oh man I love the pruning job I did on her:cool:. She is a short, beautiful lil thing. Buds are starting to swell nicely. Included pics of my pruning and pinching job. Breaks were made where the brown discoloration is on the stems. As you can see...I went crazy with it:D.
bud_0032.jpg
bud_00121.jpg
bud_01121.jpg

bud 002.jpg2.jpg

bud 009.jpg2.jpg

Whats again bomb, I dont see how i missed this grow, i m getten Bubblicious and its a cross of blue mystic and something else(dr.Chronic). I guess i got a treat instored if what im getting as traits from that. Like Always Great Growing

I think bubbleicious is Nirvanas version of BubbleGum not a blueberry cross;).

bombbudpuffa said:
I think bubbleicious is Nirvanas version of BubbleGum not a blueberry cross;).
Youre right on Nirvana version of bubblegum , i got it confused with the blueberry discription. I waz debateing on that strain or bubbleicious amd decided on bubble. Have u done blueberry???

Youre right on Nirvana version of bubblegum , i got it confused with the blueberry discription. I waz debateing on that strain or bubbleicious amd decided on bubble. Have u done blueberry???
Blue Mystic is Nirvanas version of blueberry. Bubbleicious is a strain i'm very interested in. Can't wait to see a grow journal:).

ima have them soon. the total cost of my next grow will be $400 that includes the 400w light, grow bags, soil/nutes and most importantly the seeds, 5 different strains. Ima try to get a harvest every 2 months or so. 3 weeks till i move and get the project ready by mid-late sep.

WOW. I should have let the mother go a lil longer. These girls are a lot more mature than mom and are mostly amber triches:hubba:. I took a sample nug a few weeks ago and it was killer then. Can't wait to puff on these. The pic with the gallon jug was taken after i'd removed thier bottom branches. Yummy, yummy these smell good too. Calyxes are a whole lot bigger than last time. Stay tuned;).
bud_00422.jpg
bud_00122.jpg
bud_00621.jpg

Latest posts

Back