Blueberry's in Bloom!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBFan

Days of Wine and....Roses
Reaction score
Hey everybody- looking for some more feedback on my Blueberry ladies. Growing in soil- sprouted 4/1, vegged under 400w MH for about 7 weeks, 16 days at 12/12, still under 400w MH but added 2- 70w HPS. I'm thinking my pots are too small, could I transplant at this point or just chalk it up to a newbie mistake? Nugs are about 1 1/2" to 1 3/4" apart. Are they gonna fill in? Any other comments? All help is appreciated! -Blueberry Fan

i dont think i would transplant at 2+ weeks of flower unless it was an emergency

What company made these BB's? How is the high with BlueBerry? I am looking for some new genetics soon and am very curious about it.

BTW they do look very nice.

hiiii BB.. the pots are going to restrict your yeild for sure. At 16 days in, they should be about done 'stretching' though, and will begin makin' buds.
IMO, at this point, transplanting would probably be counter productive. As "I" believe that once into 'flowering' mode, the plant puts most of its energy into producing flowers, and will not expand it's roots a whole lot.

godspeedsuckah said:
What company made these BB's? How is the high with BlueBerry? I am looking for some new genetics soon and am very curious about it.

BTW they do look very nice.
I don't know where the original strain came from- my son got a clone last year from a buddy and was told it was blueberry. We pollinated a few buds for the seeds for this grow. The grow last year was outdoor and my son harvested them late- the high was a couch-lock high- (my son called it DOHM- Don't operate heavy machinery) and the taste was fantastic! It became my new favorite. I'm going to harvest these 3 at different stages of trich development to experiment a little. I'll let you know :)

BBFan said:
I don't know where the original strain came from- my son got a clone last year from a buddy and was told it was blueberry. We pollinated a few buds for the seeds for this grow. The grow last year was outdoor and my son harvested them late- the high was a couch-lock high- (my son called it DOHM- Don't operate heavy machinery) and the taste was fantastic! It became my new favorite. I'm going to harvest these 3 at different stages of trich development to experiment a little. I'll let you know :)

I like that "DOHM" very nice!! Thanks for the info, I am going to look around for some BB as well. Good luck growin!!

very nice bbfan..do you think that 400 would handle 3 more for a total of 6??im growing with same lite also have you noticed a difference incorparating the 2 70's

blueberry, IME, is one of my favorite smokes...right behind grape ape!

Hey dannyt- I just raised the light up so it's about 15" above the canopy- my hood is 2' x 2' - and it still seems pretty crowded- I did FIM and topping- no lst. I'm not sure what help the 2- 70w hps are doing, I just wanted to add the color spectrum in hopes that it helps them get bigger buds. I think my biggest problem is my pots are too small. To answer your question, I think it depends on the hood you got- I'm actually considering adding another 400w cause I have a few set-ups lying around. Good luck with your grow.

I transplanted my BB which is at 7 1/2 weeks into larger pots at around 10 or 12 days into flowering. They have a long ways to go, I think its worth it. They should be pretty rootbound by the looks of things. I went from 8" to 10" then. Wish I'd gone larger sooner, but even so, they are putting on some thick nugs.

They look good, I like BB to. I grew BC BB and loved it, I even got some color. Good luck with that, I wish you were my dad LOL, looking for any mid 30s children?

snuggles said:
Good luck with that, I wish you were my dad LOL, looking for any mid 30s children?

LMAO.... :rofl:

Plants look good BB. Thats an epic smoke.

Latest posts

Back