BML spider 600

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow wondering what this could do with plasma light if you set the spectrum up properly. Interesting.

So if someone's getting 1gpw for hps how much equivalent led system wattage would you need to equal that. How many units does that break down to? So your not going to go get a 300w and beat the gavita pro. You will need 3x them. Now that is 4500 for a replacement for gavitas 500$ light. Am I right here? Hell no. 2 units 3000 $ to equal 1 gavita. Save how much money per light In Electricity cost every month? Guess you can throw retooling cost in for bulbs. Seems prohibitivly expensive.

So if someone's getting 1gpw for hps how much equivalent led system wattage would you need to equal that. How many units does that break down to? So your not going to go get a 300w and beat the gavita pro. You will need 3x them. Now that is 4500 for a replacement for gavitas 500$ light. Am I right here? Hell no. 2 units 3000 $ to equal 1 gavita. Save how much money per light In Electricity cost every month? Guess you can throw retooling cost in for bulbs. Seems prohibitivly expensive.

Your shooting for high par with led..the spyder has 270x3w osram led...but only uses 333 w..more bulbs good drivers equally high par larger yield s

Ok so 1200$ for 333w. And you need 2 0f those to compete with de gavita. So 2400 or 500 its 5* expensive as best hps on market. But you are using how much less electricity. That id cool but not worth 5*cost. And I cought hell for my plasma lol. But hey, I am actually curious, and called company. I have enough light for 2.5x5' canopy using plasma only. I am interested in the light bars they sell. Problem with plasma is it has no or little reds. What if I make up the reds with the led. That may give me an awesome spectrum to flower under. Also you want to increase DLI about 30% more in flower. So maybee that is what I need in red spectrum just couple of leds. what do you think techron, pjammers, dfg?

Ok so 1200$ for 333w. And you need 2 0f those to compete with gavita. So 2400 or 500 its 5* expensive as best hps oscerket. But you are using how much less electricity. That id cool but not worth 5*cost. And I cought hell for my plasma lol. But hey, I am actually curious, and called company. I have enough light for 2.5x5' canopy using plasma only. I am interested in the light bars they sell. Problem with plasma is it has no or little reds. What if I make up the reds with the led. That may give me an awesome spectrum to flower under. Also you want to increase DLI about 30% more in flower. So maybee that is what I need in red spectrum just couple of leds. what do you think techron, pjammers, dfg?

Yea ive seen a, couple induction companies adding LED to their set up...so yes I would...but as I said before we are looking for par not watt in a sense I sont personally own a spyder..I have not 2 illuminator 350 and1 magnum 357 plus 2.. ok m pushing 1075 draw in my 4x4

I just talked to someone at Bml and the 600 is a veg light. I asked if plants eat less under led and he told me opposite. He also said DO NOT GET SPIDER unless you have 1200 ppm co2. Then he said led rooms temp should be 80-82degrees. Also he said you will have heavier load on dehumidifiers lights out spike. Claims 20% more photons over hps. For a
5x5' room he said get a spider 1200 10" over canopy with light bars running just below Main colas. Brings tent to about and only use 4x4 canopy. That was his solution. Said they penetrate better than hps. We talked briefly about plasma and he said its not very efficient but spectrum is amazing. Commercial grows need efficiency and max use of square footage. The plasma is a quality at a cost of efficiency.

Yea ive seen a, couple induction companies adding LED to their set up...so yes I would...but as I said before we are looking for par not watt in a sense I sont personally own a spyder..I have not 2 illuminator 350 and1 magnum 357 plus 2.. ok m pushing 1075 draw in my 4x4

No, Par per watt is actually what is important.

I just talked to someone at Bml and the 600 is a veg light. I asked ifcolors......s eat less under led and he told me opposite. He also said DO NOT GET SPIDER unless you have 1200 ppm co2. Then he said led rooms temp should be 80-82degrees. Also he said you will have heavier load on dehumidifiers lights out spike. Claims 20% more photons over hps. For a
5x5' room he said get a spider 1200 10" over canopy with light bars running just below Main colas. Brings tent to about and only use 4x4 canopy. That was his solution. Said they penetrate better than hps. We talked briefly about plasma and he said its not very efficient but spectrum is amazing. Commercial grows need efficiency and max use of square footage. The plasma is a quality ..
hmmm

I finally bought the spyder it's 9 days into being built in texas. .should have it soon been using lumigrow pro 650

I finally bought the spyder it's 9 days into being built in texas. .should have it soon been using lumigrow pro 650

nice light...... watching some grows right now with 3 of the better leds out there........ a good led can make up the extra cost in a couple of grows.

nice light...... watching some grows right now with 3 of the better leds out there........ a good led can make up the extra cost in a couple of grows.

Yes thank you if I use the spyder and lumigrow I shul crush 7x7.... and to the poster above I guess u believe everything a salesman tells you..they are a,start max and Grow max 600 1 for veg 1 flower...so he lied to you.

Yes thank you if I use the spyder and lumigrow I shul crush 7x7.... and to the poster above I guess u believe everything a salesman tells you..they are a,start max and Grow max 600 1 for veg 1 flower...so he lied to you.

there is a light made by Illumitex......... it does adjust from veg to bloom http://www.illumitex.com/.......... we are very close to LED becoming the Light of choice to flower marijuana....... :48:

Latest posts

Back