bodybuilding and working out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missabentley

Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone else work out even casually? I feel my best lifting weights 4-5 times a week. Afterwards feels like this:

Arnold (800x615).jpg

I do not lift weights but I do light exercise to burn calories and tone streghtn musele and I have to admit when I start felling like the guy in the picture I wind up stopping and putting on more weight then I have start all over again. dam I am am idiot sometimes

I was into body building big time about 4-5 years ago. Now it's a when I can go kinda thing. No doubt I feel better when I am working out regularly.

thats awesome HL. were you in to supplements, herbal remedies, and all that as well? I slacked off a bit when i had a newborn but now im gettin in full swing of things. feels great man

Yup work out all the time here in Canada ;) fur those who know us Canadians work out our Molson muscle the most and why settle fur a six pack when yual can have a kegger ;)

Fur those truly dedicated to yur health I applaud ya ;) Live long as ya can

BWD

I was just kidding about the pics but I'm not complaining. You look great. :)
Others might get intimidated to post now, lol.

missabentley said:
thats awesome HL. were you in to supplements, herbal remedies, and all that as well? I slacked off a bit when i had a newborn but now im gettin in full swing of things. feels great man

IMO most supplements are designed to do one thing, separate you from your money. :)

A good protien powder was the only supplement I spent my money on. To be honest I used a couple different steroids and also utilized insulin. Not advocating it, just being honest. Went from 5 foot 10 135 pounds to 215 pounds at my heaviest 3 years after I started. I will see if I can dig up some of my pics tonight. Right now I am sitting at 170 pounds and have not touched anything in years.

haha nice DR. HL i agree supps are massively over hyped. i do like a decent "pre workout" i like the stimulant feeling. ive used a "designer" or 2 and sit at about 190. did you ever frequent bb.com forums? and yeah dude bust out some pics if you find em.

What do you guys think about female body builders? It seems kinda weird to me, but its just my opinion.

SmokinMom said:
What do you guys think about female body builders? It seems kinda weird to me, but its just my opinion.
IMO female bb'ers are not attractive but i respect and admire the dedication. fitness modelling i do find attractive. something like this:

fitness.jpg

HL, did you feel like Mj gives you an enhanced mind-muscle connection? i feel like some strains really do for me.

missabentley said:
HL, did you feel like Mj gives you an enhanced mind-muscle connection? i feel like some strains really do for me.

The only times I got high before working out was in Jamaica on vacation. Did seem to have a little better mind muscle connection. I prefer power drinks with high caffeine.

Missa, that doesn't seem weird to me.

I think it's when the ladies look like they could kick the hubby's azz that I don't dont get, lol.

image.jpg

SmokinMom said:

I don't find female body builders attractive but admire the effort. Fitness models are a different story. Usually they are more attractive. Any women who is an actual body builder with heavy muscle mass is using steroids or GH or both. Women don't create enough testosterone on their own to develop heavy muscle mass. The trade off is the steroids usually leave them with a clitoris the size of a child's thumb. Usually the face is a dead give away. It takes on a manly appearance.

SmokinMom said:
Missa, that doesn't seem weird to me.

I think it's when the ladies look like they could kick the hubby's azz that I don't dont get, lol.
yeah lol thats too much. i admire the dedication though.

Hamster Lewis said:
The trade off is the steroids usually leave them with a clitoris the size of a child's thumb.

:eek: While I wouldn't mind mine being a tiny bit bigger for extra stimulation, a thumb is definitely TO much. Omg!!!

Thanks for the honest answers to my question guys. And yes, I admire their dedication too. But damn, it just looks so unnatural.

Latest posts

Back