Bongs or Blunts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive never smoked a blunt, not sure if its those cigar type tubes but nobody in this world could smoke one filled with this WW.
some people aint smokin more than one hit.

"It blew my wig off"

Bowl is the way I smoke,

put me down for BONG, no, BLUNT, no, JOINT, no, VAPORIZER...what was the question and whatever is getting loaded!!!! i just like weed. never tried a hookah...yet.

Growdude said:
Ive never smoked a blunt, not sure if its those cigar type tubes but nobody in this world could smoke one filled with this WW.
some people aint smokin more than one hit.

"It blew my wig off"

Bowl is the way I smoke,

:yeahthat:

Growdude has it goin on. :hubba:

bong if ur just hanging out around the house with some friends or family but if your on the go or are just too lazy to use the lighter over and over again one day then i'd have to go with the blunt

different highs for me. bongs give me to much of a head rush, i love rollin a blunt or a good ol' j to just chill

For me it depends on the occasion. If im watching a movie alone on the couch or with my wife a nice bong rip every 10- um 11 minutes or so is nice during the movie but if i got like 8 people over watching the pats or sox game then its good to pass around a couple of blunts. Also a blunt sometimes to the head if your stressed is good too

personal - joints

quick little snap to keep my high going - bong

smoking out a bunch of knucklehead friends, from back in the day, that never have their own weed, and are at some random party, with other random heads on your cypher, and youre only going to get a good hit or two out of it anyways - blunts for sho

right now.. at this moment in time.. a bong hit would be bomb!

ya... I find reefers r more sociable... you can stand around and bulls with a dube, but it's too fast using a bong. I like the sociability of smoking a jay, ,myself, ... but that's just me.....

let me tell ya, i've smoked hundreds and hundreds of blunts and they will get u ripped good for a large crowd of smokers. but if i really want to cop a buzz i'll rip the ole' bong and get laid out.

BONG over blunt any day

i like the bong when its just me but when i go to a friends house i like a nice fat joint. and i like smoking in a parked car just somthing about smoking a joint in a car

Latest posts

Back