Booster Pump

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstive

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you people out there know where I can get a booster pump to increase my water pressure so I can run my RO system. I have only a 2 inch shallow well and it's run on a 20/40 pressure switch. This means it comes on at 20lbs and off at 40lbs. My problem is my grow room (that I am setting up) is at the end of the water lines. Therefore I only have about 25lbs of water pressure at my faucet. My RO calls for a minimum of 40lbs. The company that sold me the RO system has booster pumps for this but they run about 360.00 I was hoping somone out there knew of one a little cheaper. I can not adjust my pressure switch up 15 more pounds cause it would increase the pressure just at the pump to 55lbs and I am almost certain it won't allow me to adjust that far. I would much rather put a booster on it. Help! Thanks, Jim

hxxp://www.horticulturesource.com/hydro-logic-8482-pressure-booster-pump-for-stealth-100-200-special-order-only--p2728/

Latest posts

Back