Brand new setup.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St_Nick

Two_Toke
Reaction score
Been a long time since I posted here due to some serious relocating. Since I last posted there has been some major changes in my lifestyle. For one thing I have given up the nomad lifestyle and purchased myself a house.

My last post involved my camper being broken into and my lights and plants stolen. Since then I moved to WV. and bought a little place on one of the beautiful rivers that run through the state. Now that I have gotten situated I am building myself a growing room. I am going to do this one right. I just dropped the coin for 2 600 watt hps lights with hoods and switchable ballasts. They are going into 2 4x4 rooms anb I have set up a small area for starting plants using cfl's. The hope is to get a perpetual grow going that will keep me medicated and save me some money as well.

I started 8 beans on the 27'th and all are looking pretty good at this point. I also started 10 beans in rapid routers that are just beginning to show some signs of life. They will wind up going outside on the river bank once the weather gets better any they have a chance to get bigger.

Anything going on?
How are the girls?

Enjoy your new place in WV on a river... I know it is beautiful.. i have hung around wv a bit. Green mojo for your grow.

Cool, hoping for girls

Thanks! I'm still figuring out this new windows thing.

The flowing plants are jammed into a 2X4 closet. I vegged them under cfl and put 'em under 400 of hps to flower. When I moved into my new place I couldn't really move em so I left em the care of my buddy. He has abused 'emu pretty badly but they are hanging in there. He has switched the flowering time, tried going back to cfl, just all kinds of abuse. I think I have him on track now but who knows? One of them hermied and I threw it out but the other 2 are doing ok. Kinda stunted but so far so good.

I supercropped Darlene and Felicity last night. They were about 3 inches taller then the rest. I have femmed all of them and they are starting to get their grow on. I'll add some picks today if I get some.

I might just have to do a journal, but I am not very reliable.

Latest posts

Back