breeding Diesel Ryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgerunner

Reaction score
Whats up,

I am currently growing diesel ryder . My question is this since it (diesel ryder) is a f2 hybrid what will the seeds grow to be from this breeding . diesel ryder x diesel ryder.

If it was pollinated with a deisel ryder they will be deisel ryders :)

The further the F's go, the more unlike the original deisel ryder pheno they become, but they stay auto's.

:peace:

The real Diesel is a clone only strain so what you are growing is probably not really Diesel. Seedbanks just put that name on it to increase sales.

..."diesel ryder".. I'm assuming that would be/could be a deisel clone pollinated by a ruderaliis male... So it could be, or at least carry 'some' deisel breeding.

I am going to make some seeds and see where it goes from there. Is auto ak47 more stable than diesel ryder. I can tell you this diesel ryders do not like cool weather mine grew extremly slow now that the days are in the 80's and nights are in the 60's they are taking off. mine are 32 days old . They are an outdoor grow .

There is some people on this site that have some good experience with different lowryders so maybe they will see this thread and help you out.

I think the whole lowryder craze is somewhat new so I dont know if any of the strains could really be called stable or considered a true breeding strain.

Im just very skeptical of what breeder I buy seeds from cause some will just post a popular name on their seeds just to sell them. For instance, Soma seeds claims they have the real Diesel but the Cannabible says that their Diesel is nothing like the clone only real Diesel. I guess you never really know. Either way Im sure you would be happy with what ever you get it just might not be the real deal.

Latest posts

Back