Here we go again.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Idea. Only plant with any seeds. Seems airy on the bud production which will kill my harvest results. Get this, it's the stickiest out of the entire group! LOLOLOL
Will probably still smoke great tho and you can use an old record album to roll those seeds out like the good old days so alls not lost 😜

Will probably still smoke great tho and you can use an old record album to roll those seeds out like the good old days so alls not lost 😜
Live and learn. I found nanners earlier this week.
LOL. I will def be smoking it. Just need to remember not to put that jar through a grinder, LOL

I am wondering if I had a light leak or something. I will be investigating.

I remember those days. The seeds were always smashed already, LOL. I am surprised as to how sticky the buds are, but they are larfy for sure. I can't cry over spilt milk.

LOL. I will def be smoking it. Just need to remember not to put that jar through a grinder, LOL

I am wondering if I had a light leak or something. I will be investigating.
It is always good to investigate to be sure but it could just be nature being nature and the drive for survival of the species ensuring the line continues. The good news is, if it hermie, it self pollinated and the seeds will be pretty much the same as the mother plant. So if you have a keeper, you have more seeds of that phenotype/strain/strandivar. Or at least that is my gut feeling.

Sometimes larfy pot is killer.... doesn't yield though.
A friend of mine had some seeds from the Nanda Devi region of India. Strange small larfy buds with not a lot of visible frostiness. Trippy buzz. I have seeds from a cross he did with I think a Chem Dawg. Someday I need to grow them…

It is always good to investigate to be sure but it could just be nature being nature and the drive for survival of the species ensuring the line continues. The good news is, if it hermie, it self pollinated and the seeds will be pretty much the same as the mother plant. So if you have a keeper, you have more seeds of that phenotype/strain/strandivar. Or at least that is my gut feeling.
Hmmm. I am nervpus to run into the same issue.

They will have that gene so the seeds may hermie too but what if it winds up being your favorite smoke ever? As Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber said “so there is a chance”. 😁

Well at least save the seeds till after you smoke the weed just in case. Your nerves may ease up and that inner farmer in you may find another way to try it in the future. You can mark the bag with killer hermie seeds.

Latest posts

Back