Brewing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool

Reaction score
If you guys like the challenge of growing smoke you should try home brewing your own beer its fun and your american right. It doesnt cost to much to start. there are so many styles and factors that play in. Have any you guys home brew? Also what are your guys favorite styles.

I enjoy brewing. We have a shop close by and the dude just hooks me up with different ones to try out. I figure with so many recipes try em all. :D
Kickin back sippin on a DogFish Head 90 minute imperial IPA...very very good. ;) 9% so has a bit of a kick.

I brew when I get the time to.I've done only kit jobs so far, but have most of the equipment to do all-grain.
I like the amber ales.

Later,
Gb

Dogfish head 90 min is one of my favorites to all there beers are good. I don't have a huge setup but a 6 1/2 gallon glass carboy but it does the trick.

Did some Pruno while locked up many moons ago.. That was fun !!
I got 5 people drunk with 2 1/2 gal and the cops didn't even know..LOL

I love homebrewing ive been doing in for about 3yrs now and im considering all grain mashing. Its what got me started brewing compost tea because I use a similar bucket for brewing beer.

If you like a real Hoppy beer make an IPA or India Pale Ale. I like Lagers myself or a nice stout. I have a oatmeal stout and and imperial stout in my closet with my plants right now to help out with co2

Killertea08 said:
If you like a real Hoppy beer make an IPA or India Pale Ale. I like Lagers myself or a nice stout. I have a oatmeal stout and and imperial stout in my closet with my plants right now to help out with co2

Been thinking of doing something like that-but Carboy won't fit in the infamous "Davy Jones's Locker".
Oh well.
Gb

I brew my own lager using hallertauer hops and malted barley. I brew it in the grow in summer months to provide added co2. plants seem to like it. the beer is excellent too.

Latest posts

Back