Bromance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek:

No-SheepF.jpg

ron jeromy, hamster lewis, and hick walked into a church. ron was carrying two sheep...hamster lewis will never be the same after hick said, ''can i get a witness''? :p :D

Irish said:
ron jeromy, hamster lewis, and hick walked into a church. ron was carrying two sheep...hamster lewis will never be the same after hick said, ''can i get a witness''? :p :D

:eek:

Irish said:

LOL, but I just dont see HL walking into the church...:hubba::D

Dman1234 said:
LOL, but I just dont see HL walking into the church...:hubba::D

True that... I stay out of the church and I expect the church to stay out of politics. You have the freedom to believe in any religion that you want. Just don't try and push it on the rest of us.

Hamster Lewis said:
True that... I stay out of the church and I expect the church to stay out of politics. You have the freedom to believe in any religion that you want. Just don't try and push it on the rest of us.

amen, but we best be quiet now.lol:)

Hamster Lewis said:

:yeahthat:

:48:

i knew someone was gonna enjoy that last one...

i paid for my freedom to speak as a free man...i paid for you too brother...

Hey mods/admin, are any of the rules going to be modified? Revamping MP was mentioned, so I'm just curious. Tomorrows football Sunday. :p

I can feel the love in this thread. So glad to see it end as bromances lol.

Latest posts

Back