The Love Box................................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFL!

It depends on which one I go to. Over the last 8 years or so I've been to three different ones near me - one of them was 'the suck'. I tried it twice, same thing. The other two, though, are golden.
Also, I rarely eat out. I "like" 5 guys burgers - I just don't think a hamburger should fall all over your shirt, or have to be eaten with a fork. That's been my experience(s) with them. :cool:
Also, I rarely eat out. I "like" 5 guys burgers - I just don't think a hamburger should fall all over your shirt, or have to be eaten with a fork.
I have complete and detailed files on how to eat such a thing with little collateral damage if you're interested!

Also, I rarely eat out. I "like" 5 guys burgers - I just don't think a hamburger should fall all over your shirt, or have to be eaten with a fork.
I have complete and detailed files on how to eat such a thing with little collateral damage if you're interested!
:D Please share!
Be forewarned, I've never had any training in formal dining, occasionally to my Professional-Career wife's chagrin! ('President's Dinner'...'Christmas Party'...LOL)

:D Please share!
Be forewarned, I've never had any training in formal dining, occasionally to my Professional-Career wife's chagrin! ('President's Dinner'...'Christmas Party'...LOL)
I kin burn a chunk o'meat though...

Attachments

• 20230925_080000.jpg
    20230925_080000.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230925_083646.jpg
    20230925_083646.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
About every national burger franchise joint is useing labgrown meat instead of real beef, .. example is the regional Whataburger, the hedgefund guys that bought them out three years ago also bought a fake meat growning lab facility in the Kansas City area at the same time..

About every national burger franchise joint is useing labgrown meat instead of real beef, .. example is the regional Whataburger, the hedgefund guys that bought them out three years ago also bought a fake meat growning lab facility in the Kansas City area at the same time..

I dunno...

"Famous for its ButterBurgers made with never-frozen beef patties and toasted buttered buns, Culver's aims to stay true to its "small-town Wisconsin roots." This means that all of the chain's meat — including beef and chicken — is sourced from local family-operated farms, so you can rest assured that your meal isn't just delicious but also supports the community. Culver's beef patties are made from a blend of top-quality Midwest cuts known for their marbling and juicy flavor, including chuck, sirloin, and plate. Additionally, the patties don't contain any fillers that could compromise the quality of the beef."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddr...est-quality-beef-in-their-burgers/ar-AA1hf6sN <<<<<link

we have a culvers and have ate there .. they are good

but anytime a wall street hedge fund buys out a family business it's usually not good

Latest posts

Back