The Love Box................................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovin life

344f6c33429c182a.jpeg

We had a place open up in town way back in the day and they advertise. They had the best burgers in the state. They used half cooked English muffins as buns,.. that didn’t last long, and they went out of business… it is my opinion that a good burger includes the bun and condiments, along with toppings… eating one without cheese and bacon is sacrilege in my eyes…

We had a place open up in town way back in the day and they advertise. They had the best burgers in the state. They used half cooked English muffins as buns,.. that didn’t last long, and they went out of business… it is my opinion that a good burger includes the bun and condiments, along with toppings… eating one without cheese and bacon is sacrilege in my eyes…
unless you eat two...

Wonder what they would name their restaurant if they merged?
ROFL!
The Culver's up here flat out suck.
It depends on which one I go to. Over the last 8 years or so I've been to three different ones near me - one of them was 'the suck'. I tried it twice, same thing. The other two, though, are golden.
Also, I rarely eat out. I "like" 5 guys burgers - I just don't think a hamburger should fall all over your shirt, or have to be eaten with a fork. That's been my experience(s) with them. :cool:

Latest posts

Back