Bromance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to enlighten you Irish but I think it will just get deleted... again.

7greeneyes said:
pm's are heck of thing...:rolleyes:

Honestly it's not worth the time to pm about. I am more than happy to answer pm's on it but not worth the time to initiate them. It's all good. As long as the drama leaves with him.

well, someone is moderating, that is for certain. I just wish I could help my people further here 7g, hamster. I love MP, and all of you alike. no one is untouched by my faith in the plant we share and grow together. I would offer to moderate here, and stand on my morales my pop gave to me, but I don't think that is going to happen. what could I achieve that hasn't been lost? who here does not know love?

I will now speak directly to the members I stand for as eloquently as the seeds we sow in hope...we are many!! hear us now...

harmony among us all is infectious to our continuous learning, and mentoring. if I make you feel good about yourself today, share the good word, pass it on, and raise up another on the foundation we built. that's what will make a difference in the ways we speak to one another. rasta og spoke only peace, love, and respect. (rip brother rasta). rasta also built this house!! he did not speak deceit for anyone, but he did see the trials we are facing in his last days among us, and his heart was heavy. he told me as much. the same as mine is now. I believe in you all. I want to help to heal you, and bring you together as an unmoving wall of peace, love, and utmost respect for your fellow grower...

hick used the phrase, 'tattle tale'. those words cut deep into our community of trust. (not putting hick on blast). I have large respect for hick also. we call one another friend. he gives me a voice to unite us by listening to my bantor. I want to correct you my friend. take it for what its worth. you are the head og moderator here. don't ever call a member a tattle tale. you took upon the job as head og here so all could air any grievance with you, did you not? well then, how could you call a grievance spoken in good faith, if you are the one who set the golden rule, as a person that is tattling? please refrain from this talk, because it is counter productive to the MP teams harmony...it comes with the territory hick...you can't pick and choose what grievance anyone has, and to call them a tattle tale is simply not acceptable...

when something moves me the way my love for growing does, my inner child is refreshed in my reflections to share a kind word with you. if I speak like a child, it is because I am renewed and recharged by a new day. if I lift you up, it is because my brother lifted me...I am a giant among men. I want it known that I stand beside you, able to lift you up because I choose too. I want to call you my friend. will you allow me to do so today? I speak from my heart with respect for you. if you could see my eyes you would grow with me, stand with me, and call me brother...

I am you...together, we can overcome all things. the future is bright. we are giants standing together. lets grow...:cool: as quoted by our brother Rasta, P,L,R...One Love...

:48:

Before I even began posting on forums, let alone this one, I enjoyed spreading education (at least the limited amount I've garnered) regarding mj growing.

I got so good at it, I could give ppl the low down in a bout 5 mins....lol...but that was back when soil growing was alot more popular....

Even offered starts to ppl that wanted to free the weed in their own ways.

I'd think that'd be a reasonable enough opinion to add another mod, Irish being that one if he's got the time and dedication.

Peace-

p.s. You forgot the U in PLUR. P.L.Unity and R :)

7greeneyes said:
Before I even began posting on forums, let alone this one, I enjoyed spreading education (at least the limited amount I've garnered) regarding mj growing.

I got so good at it, I could give ppl the low down in a bout 5 mins....lol...but that was back when soil growing was alot more popular....

I love soil, the girls love it too :icon_smile:

Irish, you missed a lot in your absence. I mean a lot!!! We've really put the mods thru the ringer lately, I know they are quite sick of it and the fallout that happened after. We don't really know what they saw, the behind the scene stuff so we can't really say how they feel or how they should have reacted. I know nobody is perfect except for me maybe. :p

I see where you're trying to go with this and definitely appreciate what you're trying to see/offer and it is sad to see our home deteriorate. I hope it can be rebuilt and get back to how at was. Hopefully the toxic stuff can start to go away and that positive energy begins to floe again.

You missed tons! Good to see you back, you big ol hippy...;)

I love the dirt too. I saw a grow on here that was professional grow and it seemed so clinical...lol... the plants looked great, but it didn't look like an old hippy dirt farmers grow. lol

Irish Irish Irish... I wasn't calling anyone a tattler.. pleeease.. what I said was I assumed she didn't name names for fear of being labeled a tattle-tale.
I appreciate all yur effort here friend :)

I don't think Hick called anyone a tattle tale Irish as far as I can interpret. I also have to agree with SmokinMom you have missed much of the goings on here lately while being absent. Some of us have been here for the long haul. We did not run away when the house burnt down. We stuck it out and tried to rebuild this house we call home. Once in awhile we got a bad nail or two but it did stop us from rebuilding. I love your passion for the plant and hope this carries over to helping all of us rebuild this home of ours.

We can All bring this House back to order....

Lets Do it...

Ill do my part and keep hitting me bong:D

:bong:

New words are forming in everyone head
creating melodies that will live ever on
To heal plants, the body and souls of man

i'm a little rough around the edges, and small town usa...if your gonna hold anything against me, please wear that thong, the red one...:p :D

no, not you hick!! , I seen your attire, cowboy boots n smiling like it was date night down on the sheep range!!:D :eek:

ozze, hick n irish? was riding fence line one night just fore dark, when oz sees a sheep with its head stuck in the fence. oz says, ''wish it was demi moore''...irish says, ''wish it was Sharon stone''...hick spits chaw thru hole in floorboard, and says, ''wish it was dark''...:D ...

oz, drive faster, suns going down homer...:p

save the sheep!!!

glad yer b-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a ck Irish ;)

Latest posts

Back