brown leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlez275

charlez275
Reaction score
I have pics. I have six plants that I grew indoor untill they were about 8in. Well the other day I took them out of there pots and planted them out side. well on some of the plants the leaves are turning brown. Its about 108 degrees were I live right now but I have like a triangle tent like wood frame that blocks out some of the direct sun light. I know I am watering them right I am a experenced indoor grower but no experence outdoor, and I never had plants that the leaves turn brown. I don't know what to do and I could use some advise. I didn't use any trans planting formula before I put them out side, that is the only thing I think that can be wrong. I am also wondering if I will still get a yield, the pics. you see are of 7-31-2009. I was told that I could grow all the way to the end of september. So thats two months, even with two months I am worried that they arn't going to produce much bud. I could use some opinions. I think my plants will bounce back from the brown leaves they are pretty strong. thank you

baby 2.jpg

baby 4.jpg

my babies.jpg

is it only the lower leaves? Or just random spots? Post some pictures if at all possible and im sure someone will have a remedy for your girls

here2learn said:
is it only the lower leaves? Or just random spots? Post some pictures if at all possible and im sure someone will have a remedy for your girls
its actually the top and middle leaves that is why I am so conserned. Im going to try and get a pic. tomorrow I just loged on to this site so Im still working on it. but anyways thank, its really wierd and frusterating because I have invested every penny I have to spare to my girls and its never enough it seems like. The hole reason why I am trying outdoor is because I don;'t have the money for indoor right now so I am trying outdoor any ways thanks again

chuck'..;) just a wild guess, but with the extreem temps you're having, and pulling them from an at least somewhat, contolled environment. Placing them out into rather harsh conditions, maybe sunburn, and or some shock.
Hopefully, they will bounce back in a few days. Watch the new growth, don't look for the burned to repair.

Latest posts

Back