Bubbalicious seeds 3 wks into veg.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZTEC

Medicinal Grower
Reaction score
I have 2 bubbalicious plants going in my grow and they are about 3 wks into veg. mode. I watered them about 2 days ago and noticed this plant drooping and looks like it's slowly dying? I tested Ph and its around 6.9. I have used a few teaspoons of blood meal on top when I watered? Doesn't make any sense. The other plant looks healthy as ever. Temps get to about 66 at night and 75-80 during the day with humidity getting as low as 25 at night and 65% during the day? Anyone have any idea what could be doing this? I don't see any bugs, mites. I used some sulfur to lower ph when I first transplanted the seedling into this pot? Added about 2 tablespoons of blood meal within last 3 wks? Any ideas would be helpful thanks!

MJ 014.jpg

MJ 015.jpg

over fed and the ph is high...they dont want much til 4 weeks but sunlight and water. clean soil...

Is bubbalicious a strain that is easy to over feed? Cause I have never had a problem before?

are they 3 weeks old or older and just three weeks under veg lights? none of my strains get fed until 4 weeks pretty standard really in my best mike meyers voice...:laugh: :smoke1: plus that ph is a tad high mine is 6.5...

lets talk about lighting...what are they getting? is it close enough...wattage etc...

looks a bit dry to me...may be the picture u could even spritz them with fresh water full of oxygen they love it at that age as long as the light isnt beating down on them to burn em...

I have 400 watt Metal Halide ballast with metal halide blue spectrum bulb? Came with the ballast? Still wondering if regular metal halide bulb would be better? I am waiting to get a day off to head out and get Ph down and my other hydro waterfarm. I was gonna use one of these as a mother and use clones in my hydro set.

if you stick ur finger into the soil how far down is it wet?

is the light close enough to the plant that it doesnt burn them but is as close as comfortable possible? at that size they may need to be watered more often and maybe replanted with non ferted soil and given a drink of water with a good ph...do you have air flow going through the lighted area? we def need to get her bigger before u can clone her and maker her a mommy.

also more dirt in the bowl please...not to the top but more full than that...I leave enough room to where I water it doesnt drip over...the watering has settled it down...

It was up to the top but watering took care of air pockets. I have air flow from outside blowing through duct then into room and fan inside room to blow air around, plus heater in there to keep temps up at night. I usually water 2 - 3x a wk. It was visibly wet. I just finished flowering mother plant I used last year and time for new strain and new mother. Thanks

It's not under watering, but I don't think it's gonna make it. R.I.P got a couple more seeds and one more plant going so keep trying.

Just an update, I placed the plant under my facet which contains hard water and let her run for a bit and the stem actually perked up but leaves still looking bad. I placed a bottle over the plant for now and seems to be making a recovery.

Latest posts

Back