Bubba's 1st grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba_Smokes

Stop Snitchin
Reaction score
This is my first grow and grow journal so bare with me
well just to get you guys cought up i got 5 clones 2 weeks ago
1 died 2 more are not doing very good but 2 are doing good
when i got them home i inspected them and of course they were infested with spider mights so i bought some lady bugs and they been in there ever sense and doing a good gob i hope

heres some pics i took today

mj pics 002.jpg

mj pics 003.jpg

mj pics 008.jpg

mj pics 009.jpg

mj pics 010.jpg

mj pics 012.jpg

mj pics 017.jpg

mj pics 019.jpg

does somebody think they could let me know when the 2 bigger ones would be ready to transplant i got two five gallon buckets and some black gold soil i watered the soil because i herd you dont want to transplant into dry dirt
i ordered a 400 watt metal halide it should be here on friday or monday should i put them under the metal halide as soon as i get it what do you guys think

Hello Bubba :)

My main concern would be your spider mites, if you don't eradicate them at this stage your whole grow will be pointless :(

Are your trying to be eco friendly and that is why your not using a pesticide?

:peace:

the reason i have not used any sprays is because i thought you couldnt spray intell they were a month old i brought lady bugs cause i thought thats all i could do if i can spray please let me know and what kind of spray would also be helpful

nem oil will do the trick, make shure you spray the bottoms of the leafs as well as the tops.

check out Bombbudpuffa's post in the sick plant section, it's about using asprin in H20 for your plants.

Hippy, what pic indicated spider mites? im new so i cant tell.

no pics bubba said he has a mite problem
neem oil is what i would use it is eco friendly
your bigger clones look big enough to transplant
good luck

ill try nem oil does anybody know were i would get it
im also gonna transplant then in a fem days and ill post some pics after the transplant

just to give you guys a bit of an update i transplanted the two bigger ones the bigger one was a little bit root bound i also were inspecting the smaller ones and i had no growth for 2 weeks and i started to see some mold around the stem level with the dirt so i thought i would pull them and when i did i had no roots coming out of the cliping damb it couldnt save them my metal halide should be here tomorrow if not then monday for sure i also have a questin does anybody think i should have a fan going yet
also i have been useing tap water that i let sitout in a rubber tote do you thing i should go down to the market and get glacer water would that be better

201_0430.JPG

201_0429.JPG

201_0428.JPG

201_0425.JPG

201_0426.JPG

201_0427.JPG

buy something to check the ph of your tap water
my tap is 6 fresh out of the tap and stays at 6 after 24 hours of sitting
the fan could be put in it will help keep the temp steady it will move fresh air over your babies, they use co2 fast it will also help by making the stems stronger

well i got my metal halide in today its just a 400 so i figureed i put it 12 in away my plan is to eventuly have a veg room with 2 400 watt mh and then a flowerer room with 2 600 watt hps but im on limited funds and can only spare a few hunderd bucks a month i was just gonna bulid one room at a time starting with my veg beacuse here in a cumple of months im gonna be taking some clones i cant wait this has been a dream of mine for a long time and now that im legal i can finaly grow my own smoke

ShecallshimThor said:
buy something to check the ph of your tap water
my tap is 6 fresh out of the tap and stays at 6 after 24 hours of sitting
the fan could be put in it will help keep the temp steady it will move fresh air over your babies, they use co2 fast it will also help by making the stems stronger
also dependin on where u are an wat ya treatment facility(local) does to treat the water like added chlorine etc.. could be fatal.
i found out the hard way lol. but doesnt leavin it set for 24hrs liek ya said, doesnt all the chlorine evaporate out by then ?

Latest posts

Back