Bubble bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
Can someone point me toward some cheap/reliable bubble bags?:D

you can buy the Bubblebags in the set of 4 or set of 8.

has anyone compared the 4 bag set VS the 8 bag set? does the 8 bag set give you a better final product as well as different grades of bubble hash?

these are definitly in my near future.

on bubblebag.com that pic of the month makes me drool, WOW.

ssh.. I have the 8 bag set. If you're interested in "full melt", IMHO, the 8 bag set is best. But all they actually do, is 'grade' it out over a wider range. You won't get 'more', but what you get is a more "selective" variety.

Damn,,I wasnt sure I had the patience for the four bags,,now ya tellen me to go with the 8 bag set.:eek:,,,,,Crap,,now I will have to take a sedative :bong: before I start.:D

8 isn't "necessary".. but it does screen it all out into a more selective assortment. Allowing for a more precise grade/quality is about all.

With the 4 to 5 bag set, full melt is often harder to achieve. That is using the 32 gallon bags that is...

I have a 5 bag set and it came with the fine screen bag. Yeah I may not get 7 grades of hash but I get 4:D and of course the final bag gives the best but I get the largest amount in the third bag. It also depends on how you run and what you are putting in them. I only use sugar leaf and popcorn. I actually stopped saving any wispy or small buds for smoke and run them as hash. Popcorn is for the movies not for my jar rack.

These are the least expensive I've been able to find:

hXXp://shop.ebay.com/merchant/herbalextractor05

I can't vouch for the quality but, considering the price, I'm planning on giving them a try.

winstonwolf said:
These are the least expensive I've been able to find:

hXXp://shop.ebay.com/merchant/herbalextractor05

I can't vouch for the quality but, considering the proce, I'm planning on giving them a try.
I have these. Going to have to wait to tell ya quality though, this is my first time around and I just started flowering yesterday. They seem well made though if that helps.

you really only need wax paper and an iron. bubble bags are for the rich and famous.

natorious said:
you really only need wax paper and an iron. bubble bags are for the rich and famous.

Sorry, but you are way wrong here. i just kick myself everyday that I did not buy some years earlier.

I ordered from this vendor. I found the quality of the bags to be excellent.

hXXp://shop.ebay.com/merchant/hui3000ma

Latest posts

Back