Bubble Cloner Issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will have to keep working at getting your cloner space better controlled so that you can maintain 75-80f. If it dropped down to 73, it isn't a problem but it will work best if it stays consistently within the 75-80 range.

The cuttings that I can see in the cloner in the pictures, I cant see where there is a node present on the stems below the neoprene holders, just open, bare stem.

I see.. I'll have to tweak it until I get to 77F, then.

Yeah, the node is almost always just above or inside the neoprene circles.

It looks like the distance then from the node to the end of the stem is about 1"-1.5" rather than 1-1.5cm. It may not make any difference but in my experience, when I cut them where I had long empty internode stem, they didn't do anywhere as good as those where the node was within 2cm of the end off the stem at the water.

It looks like the distance then from the node to the end of the stem is about 1"-1.5" rather than 1-1.5cm. It may not make any difference but in my experience, when I cut them where I had long empty internode stem, they didn't do anywhere as good as those where the node was within 2cm of the end off the stem at the water.

That's very interesting.. what do you think causes this?

I usually try to have more space between the node and the stem than you.

Latest posts

Back