Bubble Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray jay

Reaction score
Made some Hash tonight. Used some dried buds from this summers out door. My best effort yet. I love this Bubble Hash.:D

100_0971.JPG

100_0972.JPG

Holy jeebus RJ how much leaf did you use? Looks great......and big!

Hay Chef,I used a couple of oz's of bud that was bone dry. I also used a paint mixer on a drill this time. Saved me from doing the mixing by hand.(thanks guys) Cant wait for it to dry and get a waight on it.

what strain was used? looks great :48:

Thanks Guys, 4u it was some bagseed I grew this summer. Lots of crystals. Cant wait to smoke this batch. Have made bubble hash 2x before always turned dark, this time it seems to be way more blond.

ray jay, your hash looks great. can you tell me what kind of bags you used and were did you get them

Thanks Benny. Got the bags off Ebay,Bought the cheap bubble bags.

yeah that hash looksgood bro. how many bags are in your kit?

I Have the five bag kit. Never seem to get anything in the 73 mic. bag. Works good, I like them.( Never used anything else to compare to.)

very nice! I need to learn how to do this stuff...

Hey guys i got bags from ebay set of five got the info on ho to use them from the seller.my first time makeing it was easy.used a drill and a paint mixer and drilled it up for about 30 min let it settle and started pulling the bags its slow going draining the water off but its worth it. today i made more but what i did diffrent was after my first cleaning of all my bags i started over with the same cutings and drilled them again a second time to see if i would get anything the second time around and it was worth the time. now im thinking next time i do it im going to try drilling a third time:holysheep::holysheep:

BENNY said:
Hey guys i got bags from ebay set of five got the info on ho to use them from the seller.my first time makeing it was easy.used a drill and a paint mixer and drilled it up for about 30 min let it settle and started pulling the bags its slow going draining the water off but its worth it. today i made more but what i did diffrent was after my first cleaning of all my bags i started over with the same cutings and drilled them again a second time to see if i would get anything the second time around and it was worth the time. now im thinking next time i do it im going to try drilling a third time:holysheep::holysheep:

I don't think that I would do it a third time. You start getting plant material, rather than trichomes.

Great looking hash and lots of it. Boy are you going to enjoy yourself. I almost cry every time I think about all the trim I just threw away over the years...

The Hemp Goddess said:
Great looking hash and lots of it. Boy are you going to enjoy yourself. I almost cry every time I think about all the trim I just threw away over the years...

Me too :cry::cry:

But I went got Bubble Bags too after seeing how easy it was.:D

Ive been making bubble for acouple years now, after 2 drills I broke down and bought the Bubblenow machine. It does all the aggetating . It's awesome. "If it don't Bubble it aint worth the trouble". Nice looking bubble.

Goddess, i think your right after the second drilling i was looking at it and it got so fine it would be plant material. but hey too drilings turned out grate.

Latest posts

Back