Bubble Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BENNY said:
Goddess, i think your right after the second drilling i was looking at it and it got so fine it would be plant material. but hey too drilings turned out grate.

I feel your pain though.. Ive ran some three times and could STILL see trichs on the trim afterward:rolleyes: maybe my ice wasnt cold enough:p I hear alot of folks say they use the 'spent trim' for butter.. But it certainly gets 'greener' the 2nd and 3rd time..

i still dont have bags . arrghhh... like hemp, i cant believe how much trim ive just composted over all those years...not anymore...i actually bought a small floor model freezer to keep my manly things in.:hubba: . such as my wild game, that SHE wont let me put in the fridge. and , of course now, all my trim...:cool: :D ...

when i do have the cash for the bags, it will be hash heaven 'round here...

i do keep a couple grams iso hash around when i can. gonna actually try some diy bubble this weekend, with the 'ol ghetto try that hgb does...lol...i see a mess coming...lol...

gotta check on ebay for the bags again...

Bags are cheap, Irish. I use the 5 bag 1 gal "process" as I usually only make a small batch at a time. I bought some hash a while ago---it cost a little less than 5 bubble bags...
hXXp://cgi.ebay.com/BUBBLE-ICE-BAGS-1-GALLON-5-BAG-MANUFACTURERS-GUARANTEE_W0QQitemZ320471663951QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9d99854f

Made some more.

000_0346.JPG

000_0350.JPG

000_0351.JPG

I dont, even do second runs...other than I might run it around 70 and 50 screens twice if it's really resinated...but to do the whole process 2x is a waste...3x you'd get green hash...THG is right.

Got my bag draining right now. How much weight did u use? I got 4 grams off of about half a ziploc bag.

I got 22 grams off 6 plants sugar leaf and popcorn buds. About a plastic grocery bag full, or 2, 1 gallon freezer bags

Latest posts

Back