Bubblegum X Hindu Kush ---The Orig. Bubba Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
Here is a beautiful example of a Bubblegum (~50/50 indica sativa) mated with a pure Hindu Kush (100% indica).

The bubblegum has been around since the late 70's. It was originally a west coast outdoor strain. It was bread for its taste, yield, and ability to sustain harsh (hot/humid) weather conditions.

The Hindu Kush is a middle eastern strain that has been cultivated for hundreds of years in the Hindu Kush Mountains of Afghanistan. It is well known for its deep rich taste, coffee-like smell, and its high resin content makes it a perfect strain for the making of good ole' fashion hashish.

These two strains have been carefully bread(carefully...ha!) in my garden over the last year using my own weird techniques. I had a small container of Bubblegum pollen that I took from a small male. I stuck a large branch of hindu kush, that I also started from a seed, into the pollen and received 18 seeds total! I planted 1 seed and it turned out this mother that you see here and in my current bubba thread.

I was skeptical to explain my doing for fear of skepticism ruining my reputation but in her last few days of life she has showed me a whole new light and, therefore, I must share this story and these pictures with you.

Farewell ma-lady:(

Report on quality in ~10 days.

EDIT: Not sure if this is in the right section?

1.JPG

IMG_2883.JPG

IMG_2889.JPG

IMG_2912.JPG

IMG_2905.JPG

hmmm... an F1 hybrid, does not a strain make.. ;)
I'm not sure that orgnkid(wasn't that his handle back at CW) ever revealed his "big secret" of the lineage of the bubbakush. I remember 'lotsa' rumors, opinions, and guessing, but don't recall it ever being revealed.
dang nice lookin' nugget, no matter what name you tagged on it :D

I get this fruity sweaty smell if i open the room, but touch a nug and u get a dank rank like the OG has.

I was unsure what to call this mutant, she seems to be a perfect mix of both parents. I wont really know until after that first cured toke.

Barrelhse said:
Lovely plant- did you pollinate any of it?
I Did. 1 whole branch has been re-pollinated with the Bubblegum. I dont know it there is seeds yet but I marked the lower branch with blue tape (i think you can see it in the previous pic). I will know really soon when I break up the whole branch my self :D,

what will that make the seeds? 75%Bubblegum/25%Kush ?

Im no breeder, just a curious grower. :rolleyes:

i would think myself that it would be 75 25. but since im a newbie i wouldnt know for sure but wish the best of luck to you:D

Latest posts

Back