Ogers Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
toast indeed

everyone else is doing ok , busting through the hoophouse roof , 7+ feet

studly ecsd x Ogers male
IMG_5396.jpeg

Ogers female
IMG_5395.jpeg

dealing with Armageddon like creatures over at the new place….I need to bring the chickens over here or these bastiages will kill everything in sight

i captured a few and put them on a quart mason jar….I’m gonna pin them down on a piece of styrofoam next to a Bic lighter or a rule

IMG_5483.jpeg

IMG_5484.jpeg

I am really not sure what has caused this…..the only plants I have sprayed would be Putes 5 moms….everything else is volunteer and they are on their own

IMG_5481.jpeg

they are spectacular looking indeed…i will take some close up photos when I have them pinned on the styrofoam , and a small hopper with markings I have never seen before…

and yes , there are a lot of hoppers around these parts…I ran into a swarm of them once while riding my scooter…had to duck under the windshield and hang on..even with leathers on when the hoppers hit my legs it stung

stay tuned

dealing with Armageddon like creatures over at the new place….I need to bring the chickens over here or these bastiages will kill everything in sight

i captured a few and put them on a quart mason jar….I’m gonna pin them down on a piece of styrofoam next to a Bic lighter or a rule

View attachment 337227

View attachment 337228

I am really not sure what has caused this…..the only plants I have sprayed would be Putes 5 moms….everything else is volunteer and they are on their own

View attachment 337229
Biblical end of times? Hope you get it sorted, my friend.

I got some ECSD x Ogre beans from a friend…planted two-
One looks Sativa, the other looks more Indica.

Attachments

• IMG_1053.jpeg
    IMG_1053.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 71504130806__B2A0F2D1-BC50-4E0A-861A-10D34E81C67A.jpeg
    71504130806__B2A0F2D1-BC50-4E0A-861A-10D34E81C67A.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7688.jpeg
    IMG_7688.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
there is a plague of biblical proportions out here on the high plains

i have been growing here for 14 years and have never seen so many GIANT hoppers