Ogers Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning big and congratulations on getting that contract signed. Them new folks gonna be able to start a reefer factory with all those seeds. 🤪

at the least they will be dealing with volunteers for at least the next five years!

IMG_5232.jpeg

there will be lots of debauchery in the garden

there are boys turning to men , there are 4 Mr. East Coast Sour Diesel men , one Triangle Kush male , and one Columbian Red x UKCheese male

gonna take the pollen from all 5 males and splooge all over the girls , like the ECSD x Ogers , some Triangle Kush ladies , a couple of Ogers Kush girls , and some good looking volunteers

by mixing all the pollen , there will be more diversity and less bottlenecking…

got a contract signed on the homestead and we are looking to close in 45 to 60 days….

I am going to tell the buyers that I am making seeds for my chickens this year and as soon as the seeds are ripe , I will chop down the plants , that way we will all be happy

an ECSD x Ogers male
View attachment 335542

Columbian Red x UK Cheese , it was really windy and I am holding the plant to take a photo
View attachment 335543

another ECSD x Ogers who has outgrown the hoophouse
View attachment 335544

a couple of 7’ footers , the one on the left is a sativa leaning while the right one is more Indica , both are a mix of Mexican , Columbian , and Afghani crosses
View attachment 335548

a female ECSD x Ogers who has outgrown the hoophouse
View attachment 335546View attachment 335547
Congrats on getting the contract done but still kinda sad for you(and all of us). It is always eye-popping to see your farm pictures.

Congrats on getting the contract done but still kinda sad for you(and all of us). It is always eye-popping to see your farm pictures.

thanks Amigo

yep yep , we have a lot of great memories of the old place

but we don’t intent to quit growing , we have room at the new place

here is the studly Triangle Kush male at Swedes farm and the plant in front of him is a female TK

in the backround is Putes old moms

IMG_5248.jpeg

IMG_5247.jpeg

thanks Amigo

yep yep , we have a lot of great memories of the old place

but we don’t intent to quit growing , we have room at the new place

here is the studly Triangle Kush male at Swedes farm and the plant in front of him is a female TK

in the backround is Putes old moms

View attachment 335569

View attachment 335570
Bignuts macgillicudy in the house.
😆
Looks like a good one I like the structure of it.

Bignuts macgillicudy in the house.
😆
Looks like a good one I like the structure of it.

yes Sir , one of the reasons I decided to make beans this run

female Triangle Kush x male ECSD x Ogers/Columbian Red x UK Cheese

female Snowcain x “ “ “

female Lemon Betty x “””

female FrostHammer x “”

anyway , you get the idea

if anyone would like to try some of these beans or any beans as far as that goes , hit me up in a PM

yes , the hoppers and locusts are at biblical plague levels this year

i have the chickens over at my place and they are 100% effective in controlling the hoppers…….Bt Spinosad , Pyganic , Azamax , and Safer Soap control all the other bugs pretty dam good

the deer do come around but that is rare , unless I had some fruit trees , I’ve seen deer at my friends place and he has apple trees…….the deer could not get into my old place

IMG_2640.jpeg
IMG_2652.jpeg
IMG_0752.jpeg
IMG_0751.jpeg

thanks for the Kind words

things can go south fast

this plant was good less than 24 hours ago

fusarium or Botrytus , maybe…..fungus among us

we have had tons of rain this year so the climate is right for that nasty

IMG_5381.jpeg

the male appears unaffected

IMG_5383.jpeg