Bubblelicious DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluealein56

Misderected Hostilty
Reaction score
So this is what we got for my 2nd Grow
  • Nirvana Seeds Bubblelicious
  • 400w mh/hps
  • 6 air cooled hood
  • 3- 5 gallon buckets
  • 3 dual chamber Elite 802 air pumps- One pump per bucket
  • 6 four inch air stones
  • Fox Farm Nutes and Supplements
  • dyi carbon filter
  • 6 ho can fan
    • 8 inch fitted net pots
    • Hydroton
    • 3 inch rockwool cubes
    • rockwool starter cubes
  • 2 1/2 X 3 X8 Closet
So I upgraded quite a bit from my first grow. Really trying to focus of keeping my enviroment perfect and cool. Only thing i need to add is an intake b/c that fan is overkill for my setup, I cant shut the door with the weather seal on the door bc it sucks out all the air, the door actually started to buckle, but I like it:hubba: I didnt have the filter on yet when this happened but Im sure its not gonna slow that thing down that much.:holysheep:

This is my first time growing this strand, and actually its the first known strand I have ever attempted> this will be my second ever grow and the first was just some crap seeds i foudn on the floor.:eek:. It was cool but i want something tasty. Just waitn on them to get here. while we wait, this is what i plan to grow, some info from the breeder

Sex : Regular
Type : Mostly indica Flowering : Photoperiod Genetics : Developed by growers in Indiana, USA Flowering Time : Medium, Long Outdoor Harvest : October Height : Short THC Level : High Characteristics : Truly resembling a typical bubble gum taste
  • Bubblelicious was developed in the Midwest, U.S.A. then brought to Holland in the 90’s and further refined. Bubblelicious grows vigorously and finishes flowering in about 8 weeks. Bubblelicious is highly resinous and extra sweet. Certain individuals actually display that distinct pink chewing gum scent and flavor. Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing.
  • Plant height: Short- Mostly Indica
  • Stoned or high?: Stoned- Indica Body Buzz
  • THC level: Strong 15-20%
  • Flowering Weeks: 8/9
  • Yield (Sea of Green on one m2) : 350-450
  • Harvest Month: 10
  • Grow difficulty: Moderate

I will post some pics of the grow room and such tomorrow.

a few pics of my setup.
The propagation dome setup has a 2ft 24w t5 high out put strip light that i picked up the other day. I cut holes in the side of the dome and inserted the light throuh the holes. It doesnt get hot b/c it has a plastic over over it, and that thing is bright..........

031.JPG

026.JPG

025.JPG

024.JPG

027.JPG

028.JPG

029.JPG

Right now though Im waiting "patiently" for my order. It was two weeks today from the famed attitude. been in the states for over a week and a half. frustrating ready to get growing so i can actually put something interesting here. Ill be waiting for the mail again in the morning...........

Wow 2 weeks for Attitude is long...hope customs did not grab them...anyway nice setup...Good strain...I am pulling up a seat...

:watchplant:

:ciao: glad to see a grow from you my friend. no worries on the beans..give m 30 days and then email asking..:aok: and how does that light do? looks like the vent hose is kinked..looks like a nice closet cgrow..

oh subscribed....so you better bring the Pics:rofl:

Im starting to think that i need to go ahead and order for next time now!yeah im hoping customs doesnt have them, i went ahead and emailed attitude to notify them about whats going on. i did get the stealth option so yeah they will send me more with hopefully some more frebies if it doesnt work out this time. In reality though i would just like to see that mail woman with a special package tomorrow.

Its an honor to have you subscribed 4u, much of my knowledge on this subject has been stolen from you;)
:48:
Trust me as soon as those things arrive there will be too many pics on here. I have been called a camera ***** more than once!
The duct hose is like that cuase its soo big, i got the insulated ones hoping to cut down on wind noise. Really i should have went with the hood with 4 inch flanges, but no, That wouldnt be enough for me, i always go overkill on stuff. The can fan for example, way over kill. 6 ho can fan, wow that thing is a monster. I had to take the weather sealant off of my doors because when i shut it, the fan started sucking all the air out of the room and that door started making some creepy noises, and this all happened in under a minute, literally. I didnt have an intake involved so there was no air coming in.
SOunds all fun having more than enough of what ya need right? no:confused2: Now the only carbon filters that will be compatiable with my fan are outrageously expensive and huge. oh well

why not make you a large scrubber..there are many good DIY post here? and fell free to steal anything from me that will help ya out:aok:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Hey there, ill be watching in on this grow my friend, bug fan of bubblicious great yeilder and great taste. take care. keep it green(or purple)

thanks Blunt, hopefully I will get my "package" soon so I can get these things under way. I have almost convinced myself to believe that they are not gonna ever come, that way i wont be so anxious for them to get here. but oh well, once again ill be waiting at the mail box in the morning.:(

wow were did u order from??? thats sad to here. keep us informed on if they come

yeah from attitude. first time ever ordering. ordered them on the 6th, they been in the us since the 9th? attitude say that they are expereincing slow delivery times from the USPS. they also said that this happened the same time last year, so hopefully maybe one day this week.
I went ahead and started a seed I have from a bag just to experiment with.

4u2sm0ke said:
:banana: Beans,Beans,Beans, :banana:

Come on Postman..we are waiting paitently:D

Thats how i was the 1st time i ordered some beans, it was from the doc,been hereing bad things bout him sence i got mine so ill be going wit attitude the next time and stock up preety good. We hope u get um soon my friend

while we wait, I wanna take this time to ask what way should I germinate. Last time i just soaked them for a day or so and then stuck em in the dirt in their only grow container. Now im doin rockwool and im wondern can i do the same thing?
im sure i can im just wondern which is more effective. Im currently doing a side by side experiment with some bag stuff using my method and the paper towel method. Doing this just for fun and to learn, and probably will get rid of them if the good beans ever show since i have not much room in there. i will add that i did as well soak the beans for one day before putting in paper towel.

hello my friend..haveing isssues with server?..you posted the same post 3 times..:giggle: I place bean right in soil..and or rock cube..they both work great for me..with rockwool i placed the cube in a pie pan and kept a 1/4 inch water in at all times..but i used a dome on these too just so you know..My method now is peet pelets..I just drop bean in one and it pops a few days later..experimenting is fun and the best way to find waht works 4u..i found tht what worke dfor some didnt work for me..as will you..let us know what your experiment brings..Take care and be safe..

wishing for the beans from Seattle :ciao:

I just stick my beans in rapid rooter, rockwool or soil I do not do the paper towel, soak in water methods.

The wait for new beans always suck. My order sat down in my local post office for over 3 weeks because of an address mix up on there part.

Be sticking around and :watchplant:

well.......... still waiting, but onto project time.

After having pretty good success my first go around with growing, I have put high expectations on this grow. I have done about 6 months of researching since last harvest and I think Im ready to rock this:headbang2:

Ok In experimenting i have soaked all 7 seeds for 24 hours.

3 days so far- One soaked seed started first and placed in soaked rockwool has produced nothing just a cracked shell.- Update:rockwool feel apart and seed did nothing. discarded

2 days so far - Soaked 6 seeds in water and placed in moist paper napkin folded and placed in plastic sip bag, sitting on the satellite box. this after two days has produced white tail's already coming out of each, one is really big, :giggle:

In honor of 4u2 Im going to experiment with one of the 6 seeds in rockwool and the other 5 in some peat pellets I bought last spring. Im trying to save the rockwool right now until I see its true potential vs its competitor. I was hesitant, till recently on whether I could use them in a dwc setup but It makes since that it should be ok. I plan to place all seeds in 4 inch rockwool cubes to see how they root once transplanted into them as well.

* This is not the official grow yet intended for this journal, just an experiment to kill time while wating for the mail lady

001.JPG

003.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

009.JPG

012.JPG

nice..what is that owl in the last pic..a stash box? cool,,dont forget to place that pic of bong in BHC...fallowing along and wondering where our beans are..hasnt been 30 days yet has it?

postman.. HURRY UP!!!!!! or BE will be smokeing his experiment:rofl:

yeah its something from the the wifes sorority days in college, i put seeds in there now.
hasnt been thirty days, getting close, if i were a beating man, i would bet that ill probably be one of those that has to get it shipped twice.

In other news, I already have three sprouts. All three were from ones that were soaked for 24 hours, paper towel for two days, and one day in the propogator before they poped up. So i think i have found me preferred method.. thanks 4u for the peat pellets idea, I like those much better than those god awful rockwool starter cubes

Latest posts

Back