Bud Blood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranek Icewalker

Reaction score
Hey all

Anyone out there use Bud Blood?
I hear it really speeds up the flower production.
I also hear Canna Boost does the same thing but works better, anyone tried either of these? or similar products that speed up flowering and tighten up bud/stem ratios?

Looking into Expanding this new grow, instead of the Basic Nutes Micro, Grow, Bloom, Bloom Enhancer.

I wanna try to add some products to my line up and really see if i can push my new ladies to the limit for production.

Plan on making this my first grow journal from start to finish.

Anyway, thanks for any replies.

I cant help as I don't use the stuff but would be very interested to hear from those who have as I was considering a purchase. I have Big Bud from AN and I could recommend it though it is advised to use both products together.
Peace
Woody

I have used Bud Blood (and Big Bud and Carbo Load) before and was not impressed. I didn't see any difference in the plants that got it and the plants that did not.

I have tried several bud enhancers and other "super" products over the years and have not been impressed with any of them. After years and years of growing, I have found that the "basic grow, micro, and bloom" less any bud enhancers did about the same as when I got fancy adding numerous "super products" to the grow. IMO, most of these are not worth the time and money.

Just go with the basics and maybe some unsulphured molasses...

Thanks for the replies folks.
Its a shame Bud Blood isnt impressive, it looks so good on paper.

Right now i run AN 3part with Brix Molasses from Earth Juice, and some Kool Blooms by GH, it works for me, i just thought some of the additives were really good.

The Fox Farm solubles I have been using are awesome!
I see a difference in maturation, and overall smell and thickness and resin production.
But I've only grown twice, but I see a difference in my using of them.

BeastyBudzz said:
The Fox Farm solubles I have been using are awesome!
I see a difference in maturation, and overall smell and thickness and resin production.
But I've only grown twice, but I see a difference in my using of them.

I believe that you probably just had your space dialed in better and had more knowledge on your second grow than your first. Also, unless the second grow was clones of the first, you really have no point of reference--different plants can and will grow quite differently (have different pheno types) even the same strain.

I use all 6 of the Foxfarm line up and for sure saw a difference when I started using the powders in flower.

Ranek Icewalker said:
Thanks for the replies folks.
Its a shame Bud Blood isnt impressive, it looks so good on paper.

They ALL look good on paper! :rofl: :rofl:

That's the whole point.:doh: Well, actually the whole point is to separate inexperienced growers from as much $$$$ as they can.:hubba:

There is nothing new in the sense of nutrients or additives, just very cleverly repackaged 'old' stuff. Stuff you can make yourself for next to nothing.

Get some kelp meal or liquid, alfalfa meal, earthworm castings and some unsulfered blackstrap molasses and you could duplicate ~80% of these additives. Especially kelp.

Wet

Well i wouldnt say they all look good, bud blood or canna boost are the only ones i'd really try that ive read about.

I read a post on a different Growers forum, guy said he tried clones of the same plant and the one he used bud blood on produced flowers 5 days earlier, but then i thought i would ask here just in case, i dunno much about mixing my own nutes, so i dont think i could really duplicate anything :p

Latest posts

Back