bud from seed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mal_crane said:
Well if you're truly done with this conversation, so be it, I'm just trying to be helpful. I mean, unless I went blind in the past couple years then, what I've been seeing between weeks 2 and 4 of the plants life under 12/12 are preflowers and flowers. Sorry that our lines of communication are simply not coagulating today.

No, I'm not running off, I thought we were finished.

If you take the time you observe and add it to the entire germination time, you'll discover that you have 6 to 8 weeks between the start of germination and the determination of sex via flower formation.

Maybe as soon as 5 weeks, but it's unheard of to have it happen before 5 weeks, using the timing I've defined.

gangalama said:
Just a few references huh Potus?

These were only the ones I'm familiar with that have anything to do with the flowering of pot.

There are thousands of studies in total. :eek:

My current grow I started plants at the same time, half at 12/12, and the others at 18/6. They all showed sex at the same time. My 2 cents.

Crazy Horse said:
My current grow I started plants at the same time, half at 12/12, and the others at 18/6. They all showed sex at the same time. My 2 cents.

Thanks for your input, CH. I'll bet it was between 6 and 8 weeks for each. Based on the timing I've outlined in a previous post in this thread.

Good luck to you in your grows!

First one showed into the 5th week, but the rest were into the 6th week, and a one into the 7th week (I keep a little journal on my grows). Sometimes they give hints earlier, but no solid signs. And I have had them show signs in the 4th week, they are few and far between though, and never in the 3rd week.

Latest posts

Back