Bud leakage????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have no clue my friend but I'm anxious to how it turns out. Put it in a bowl on top of a nug and see what happens. Take care and be safe.

Thanks man.. It has to be resin secretion, everything else possible I have thought about and thats the only logical answer.

still no pics???

get off your lazy arse STONER! get us some pics :hubba:

:p

Any updates yet sweetnug? I am extremely curious as to what this substance was. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

I understand that you do not think that it is aphids, but i thought that i would just post some info about aphids just so you could review it.

I have honestly never heard of resin seeping out of trichs, actually present day science says that that can not happen. But who really knows.

All I ask is that you please just humor me for a second, after you read about these, please just do a very detailed inspection on your plant, thats all i ask. If you do and you find no signs of aphids, then i will never mention it again...I promise

Aphids are soft, pear-shaped, and very tiny (1/16 to 3/8 inch long). Aphids usually prefer to feed on succulent young shoots and leaves, although some species occur on flowers, twigs, branches, or even roots.

Damage results primarily from the loss of plant juices, although some aphid species transmit plant viruses or inject toxins into plants while feeding. Aphids, and certain other plant sap ******* insects, excrete large amounts of honeydew, a sticky substance often seen on leaves, pavement, automobiles, or other surfaces below infested foliage. Honeydew consists mainly of excess sugar ingested by the insects and passed through the body. Ants are often attracted to the sugary honeydew and occasionally tend the aphids much as man tends cattle; some ants even carry aphids to new plant parts to establish more colonies. Honeydew also attracts flies, wasps, and bees, thus adding a nuisance element for humans. A black sooty mold often grows on plant parts covered with honeydew. This fungus can detract from the plant's appearance and reduce the amount of light reaching leaves (thus reducing photosynthesis)

By the way Marijuana resin DOES not taste sweet, it is actually rather bitter.

hahahahah two plants and a cup.....

and you ate it :giggle:

:p j/k man

Well w.e masproducer said last time i grew bud resin was whet and stick... espiaclly and uncured bud but im just a newb

Latest posts

Back