bud tops are yellow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkfarmer

It's growing like a WEED!
Reaction score
Hey all, i am seeing something i have never seen with my plants. I have two WW in bloom, about 2 weeks from seeing flowers. they are dwc with gh 3 part and fox farm adds. last harvest i was seeing brown tips all over so i adjusted to not get burned tips, but they are still a little burned and the tops of the buds are very light green even yellow. they look healthy, but i am concened. any ideas? Thanks

Any pics to see exactly what you are talking about?

Yeah, I did move the lights closer. So that is what the problem is?

Nute lockout due to PH. You need to get that PH up to 5.5-6.0. PPMs seems low too, I assume you aren't feeding because you thought the problem was nute burn?

Growdude said:
Can plants live at 3.7 PH?

They still look good, my meter is calibrated. I just, on this grow started checking ph and ppm. I have had 4 harvests before this and no probs, I would just add nutes(check ph and ppms and all was fine) so i just kept up the same routin. (Everything was good right?) Until i changed the routine, only because i wanted to do away with the burned tips. So what do i do? Do i go back to the same routine and just deal with burned tips? Thank you everyone who responded.

Latest posts

Back